Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
oh i'm still confident they will introduce another villian. but he will likely be an end credits teaser. My money still on Baron Mordo. Which will lead into Dr Strange 2

one way or another mordo is showing up on friday :lolbron:

ITOF9cRl.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
According to @TENET Mephisto is behind everything at all times

:mjlol:

slow down slow down ... :whoa: how you gon' do me like that Obama :francis:

i said "big bad" (who could be one of a number of people) .... someone BIG and BAD and POWERFUL ... and I'm sticking with it. we only have 2 days to wait:banderas:

going down on the big-bad/hidden-hand ship :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nah, low key this series followed the same formula of every other marvel project.
Iron Man fights humans in Tech Suits. (Iron Monger, Whiplash)
Cap fights other Super Soldiers (Red Skull, Bucky)
Hulk fought other Hulk like creatures(Abomination)
Dr Strange Fought other Sorcerors
Ant man fought other people in Shrinking Suits
Black Panther fought another Black Panther
black widow gonna spend her movie fighting other black widows too.
Blade is gonna fight other vampires
Scarlet Witch is gonna fight another witch and thats that. (bonus Vision will fight another Vision :mjlol:)

This show should be commended that it at least kept us guessing till the end.
Ironman also fought Killian who was a big bad behind a fake Mandarin.
Cap also fights Ironman who is being manipulated by Zemo. And in Winter Soldier Bucky was fighting for big bad Hydra and Pierce.
Dr. Strange ended with him fighting a manelovent force from another dimension Dormmammu.
Ant Man also fought a constantly semi-blipping villain Ghost.
Black Widow hasn't come out yet but behind those Black Widows is Task Master who runs the Red Room now according to the trailers.

Avengers fought Loki, who was enabled by the Chitari and Thanos, GoTG fought Ronan and Nebula both enabled by Thanos.

So actually more often than not there is someone behind the threat that is a mirror of the hero.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ironman also fought Killian who was a big bad behind a fake Mandarin.
Cap also fights Ironman who is being manipulated by Zemo. And in Winter Soldier Bucky was fighting for big bad Hydra and Pierce.
Dr. Strange ended with him fighting a manelovent force from another dimension Dormmammu.
Ant Man also fought a constantly semi-blipping villain Ghost.
Black Widow hasn't come out yet but behind those Black Widows is Task Master who runs the Red Room now according to the trailers.

Avengers fought Loki, who was enabled by the Chitari and Thanos, GoTG fought Ronan and Nebula both enabled by Thanos.

So actually more often than not there is someone behind the threat that is a mirror of the hero.
Yes, in the second or third movie. the primary villian will be something different.
This is the first season (maybe only season) of Wandavision. they not about to have her fight Mephisto, or The X-men or some shyt..
Now if they do more seasons, they might up the ante like that, i agree. But the formula is what it is.
Everybody (Except Spiderman due to his Impressive rogues gallery) always starts with a low key doppleganger. But yes eventually they branch out though

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes, in the second or third movie. the primary villian will be something different.
This is the first season (maybe only season) of Wandavision. they not about to have her fight Mephisto, or The X-men or some shyt..
Now if they do more seasons, they might up the ante like that, i agree. But the formula is what it is.
Everybody (Except Spiderman due to his Impressive rogues gallery) always starts with a low key doppleganger. But yes eventually they branch out though
OK but you were lumping sequels into your analysis. WandaVision is likely to end with a threat for future properties.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
slow down slow down ... :whoa: how you gon' do me like that Obama :francis:

i said "big bad" (who could be one of a number of people) .... someone BIG and BAD and POWERFUL ... and I'm sticking with it. we only have 2 days to wait:banderas:

going down on the big-bad/hidden-hand ship :wow:
Breh you were trying to convince everyone that Mephisto was more important than Thanos

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also branching out into the scale of the mind stone I wonder about its power to guide/create events

The mind stone made Tony see the future. I believe the best way to predict the future is to create it, and Tony's conviction towards the future was shot up 100x after Wanda fukked his mind

Are the stones sentient??? Because how else did Tony and Thanos know about/feel each other? And its no coincidence their ambitions drove them towards each other from across the galaxy

When you see that Vision is sentient BECAUSE of the mind stone its worth strong consideration

The mind stone as its been portrayed seems allegorical to our minds ability to create our reality based on our levels of conviction
You know this reminds me of something I found weird about Age of Ultron, when Ultron first becomes aware Ultron seems to have bad intentions from jump and attacked Jarvis almost immediately. I thought that was just bad writing but maybe they were trying to clue us in on the overall nature of the mind stone?
If you saw I, Robot I think it should have played out like they portrayed Viki, initially agnostic, sees the destructive nature of mankind/the Avengers and then decided peace can only be achieved with human extinction.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Breh you were trying to convince everyone that Mephisto was more important than Thanos

MOI5Aar.png

I'll just leave this here ... :ufdup:

I can't blame you that you don't know about his origins nor about Shakespeare. It's Marvel so it is inconsistent. They had to compromise in the past to get stories past moral guardians in society. Now they don't so much in comics. It is the same reason why IF they use Mephisto in the movies now they will be ambiguous or shy away from calling him the Devil (even though those are his comic aliases) to avoid scaring audiences away. Many people might have an issue with enjoying watching "the Devil" in the MCU. Even a demon might be too much. They even at the start of the MCU said magic is "science" (Thor 1) to sidestep analogous issues there. However: Lilith recently confirmed that Mephisto is the devil in the bible. In reality it is left confused and contradictory from conflicting history, narrative requirements and complexity (god/devil go by many names, many personas stuff).

They are one and the same, purposely conflated although in the past officially denied, to get around religions, religious objections and moral guardians.

Aliases: Mephistopheles, Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, the devil. Those are his aliases so ... you can refer to him by any of those names.

1KCKNPK.png

"Inspired by Mephistopheles of the Faust legend,"
Mephisto (comics) - Wikipedia

Shakespeare mentions "Mephistophilus" in the Merry Wives of Windsor (Act I, Scene I, line 128), and by the 17th century the name became independent of the Faust legend. According to Burton Russell,[8] "That the name is a purely modern invention of uncertain origins makes it an elegant symbol of the modern Devil with his many novel and diverse forms".

Mephistopheles - Wikipedia

" It occurs historically in many contexts and cultures, and is given many different namesSatan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Al-Shaytan—and attributes: It is portrayed as blue, black, or red; it is portrayed as having horns on its head, and without horns, and so on."

Devil - Wikipedia

More recently at Marvel Lilith says ..

"However, according to Lilith, Mephisto was indeed the Biblical Satan who tricked Adam and Eve into being exiled from the Garden of Eden.[10]"
Mephisto (Earth-616)

OX7VIg3.png

UDOCa5f.png

EhBSO9g.png

:ufdup:

that hotep "exposal" type verbiage :mjlol::camby:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know this reminds me of something I found weird about Age of Ultron, when Ultron first becomes aware Ultron seems to have bad intentions from jump and attacked Jarvis almost immediately. I thought that was just bad writing but maybe they were trying to clue us in on the overall nature of the mind stone?
If you saw I, Robot I think it should have played out like they portrayed Viki, initially agnostic, sees the destructive nature of mankind/the Avengers and then decided peace can only be achieved with human extinction.
I agree with the bolded but in the context of Vision

I do think Ultron was the stereotypical benevolent rogue AI but remember that his cut of the mind stone is small

Vision on the other hand was depicted damn near like a religious figure

It's almost like Ultron was Old Testament kill everything God and Vision was peaceful love hippy New Testament Jesus:russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree with the bolded but in the context of Vision

I do think Ultron was the stereotypical benevolent rogue AI but remember that his cut of the mind stone is small

Vision on the other hand was depicted damn near like a religious figure

It's almost like Ultron was Old Testament kill everything God and Vision was peaceful love hippy New Testament Jesus:russ:
Yeah, also Wanda says something cool relating to Ultron being created by and has parts of Tony Stark;
"Ultron doesn't know the difference between saving the world and destroying it, where do you think he gets that from?"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nah, low key this series followed the same formula of every other marvel project.
Iron Man fights humans in Tech Suits. (Iron Monger, Whiplash)
Cap fights other Super Soldiers (Red Skull, Bucky)
Hulk fought other Hulk like creatures(Abomination)
Dr Strange Fought other Sorcerors
Ant man fought other people in Shrinking Suits
Black Panther fought another Black Panther
black widow gonna spend her movie fighting other black widows too.
Blade is gonna fight other vampires
Scarlet Witch is gonna fight another witch and thats that. (bonus Vision will fight another Vision :mjlol:)

This show should be commended that it at least kept us guessing till the end.

:patrice:

:ohhh:

:ehh:

:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I pretty much figured with last weeks episode that all theories were out the window. They just gonna have a big battle in the last episode and wrap the series up. Good guys win and go their separate ways. plus give a end credits teaser to the next marvel project.

:francis:

you right tho