Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Actually, Wanda got her own brother killed.

She was the one that influenced Stark to play the the mind stone and create Ultron in the first place. If it wasn’t for Wanda, Thor would’ve taken the scepter back to Asgard.

Further more, if she would’ve did a little research about Iron Man and the Avengers, she would’ve easily figured out Stark had nothing to do with killing her parents.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I didn't think she was anything at all from AoU though to Endgame but in this, from certain angles, she looks :takedat:.
Enjoy it while it lasts. I've seen the future. She got about 3 or 4 years left.
GTY_olsen_sisters_sr_140220_16x9_1600.jpg

:huhldup:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Actually, Wanda got her own brother killed.

She was the one that influenced Stark to play the the mind stone and create Ultron in the first place. If it wasn’t for Wanda, Thor would’ve taken the scepter back to Asgard.

Further more, if she would’ve did a little research about Iron Man and the Avengers, she would’ve easily figured out Stark had nothing to do with killing her parents.

I agree with your first sentence.

2nd one....:patrice:

I remember Tony denounced his weapons manufacturing in the 1st Ironman movie but if your parents got killed by those very same weapons when you were a child, that's gonna seem like too little too late.

It's a good thing The Avengers never encountered villains Agatha or The Purple Man. They would've probably caused some trouble for them.

Dr. Strange would've easily washed them both. Especially Agatha. Although if she appears in the next movie I'm sure they'll make it seem like they're equal to make it more interesting.

And The Purple Man specifically would be powerless against Vision, who (at the time) had an Infinity Stone in his forehead. Also, Vision is a synthezoid so the pheromones Purple Man uses to control people wouldn't work.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:myman: Breh got him a good one.

There's nothing like smoking weed with your queen watching Wandavision :wow:

Yo, this vid sent me down a reaction worm hole. They hit a lick with this last ep. Females are losing their shyt grieving for Wanda! Bytches is straight uncontrollably balling watching this last ep. They raised her profile exponentially with this show. Wanda is probably going to be the favorite MCU character among females. :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yo, this vid sent me down a reaction worm hole. They hit a lick with this last ep. Females are losing their shyt grieving for Wanda! Bytches is straight uncontrollably balling watching this last ep. They raised her profile exponentially with this show. Wanda is probably going to be the favorite MCU character among females. :wow:

I been doing it every week since episode 2

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to mention this a couple days ago....

At this point I actually hope Hayward is some kind of super powered secret villain because his border line trolling of Wanda seems suicidal otherwise.

"Here's his body, check him out yall." :umad::troll:

"Dig Vision up Wanda, bet he can't say shyt." :umad::troll:

"Your ex is just $3 billy worth of scrap metal." :umad::troll:

etc etc etc.

Me:

olVHCGX.png

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I forgot to mention this a couple days ago....

At this point I actually hope Hayward is some kind of super powered secret villain because his border line trolling of Wanda seems suicidal otherwise.

"Here's his body, check him out yall." :umad::troll:

"Dig Vision up Wanda, bet he can't say shyt." :umad::troll:

"Your ex is just $3 billy worth of scrap metal." :umad::troll:

etc etc etc.

Me:

olVHCGX.png

Fred.
Word, he was asking for it. lol

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She probably made sparky to begin with:hubie:

Based on what other people are saying on the internet, they think Agnes made Sparky, then killed him because she wanted to see if Wanda could bring people back from the dead. As she thought she did with Vision. Then she realized Wanda wasn’t bringing people back but, creating them all over again and she got shook.