Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TENET

Last week when I was trolling cats and their “theories”

You tagged me and posted a bunch of spoiler tag stuff.

I didn’t read it.

No.... not being disrespectful..... I was scared to read something that may reveal something for this week.

But I do have every intention on reading just to see how right you are after the season concludes. Do you mind pointing me towards that post again my good “Protagonist”

giphy.gif
In short

ITS MEPHISTO :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also branching out into the scale of the mind stone I wonder about its power to guide/create events

The mind stone made Tony see the future. I believe the best way to predict the future is to create it, and Tony's conviction towards the future was shot up 100x after Wanda fukked his mind

Are the stones sentient??? Because how else did Tony and Thanos know about/feel each other? And its no coincidence their ambitions drove them towards each other from across the galaxy

When you see that Vision is sentient BECAUSE of the mind stone its worth strong consideration

The mind stone as its been portrayed seems allegorical to our minds ability to create our reality based on our levels of conviction

Isnt the soul stone sentient in the comics? I guess the mcu favors the mind stone as the individual most powerful stone since it was the last one thanos got and didnt use individually. If he had that 1st he just jedi mind trick everybody. “Give me the stones, snap” roll credits

:russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I can see this being the case - Because if it's not - dude might be a First Ballot Smug Cac Hall Of Famer. :russ:

It seems to be common knowledge that she was handling Thanos dolo before he turned the compund into an even bigger crater, and this dummy thinks he's gonna check her with a laminate and a branded SWORD windbreaker. :leon:

Last time she came out of the Hex and gave him the

hqdefault.jpg

talk, the whole squad turned their guns on him.

The fukk he thinks she'll do when she finds out that they made another Vision out of the OG Vision's parts and it has no memory of her? :laff:
:dead: I’ve never heard that

Speaking of the stones being sentient...

It's been made clear that what makes Vision himself is the mind stone. Look at how it interacted with Wanda before it had a host, it seemed drawn to her. We see what "Vision" is without it, he's a shell. Wanda is really in love with the stone and vice versa.

All that considered, I don't think Wanda "created" Tele-Vision (:laugh:) persay.

The mind stone having sentience which seems to be the case given episode 8 tells me that it manifested ITSELF. The color coding they have with the various powers/energies tells you right there. Now she most def called out to him (it) but the stone responded. I've seen some people be like well the yellow 'magic' was Dottie! lol, no, it was the stone responding to Wanda's cries and manifesting itself from an atomic state into the show THROUGH her to play the only role it can play, her husband Vision.

Vision is just the mind stones avatar, a way to give the mind stone agency.
No one really knows for sure. I wouldn’t say he’s a shell. He learning because this a whole new world to him. In IW when they were discussing removing the stone Bruce said the mind stone was only one part of Vision and everything else (the personalities from him, Tony, & Ultron) that makes up Vision could be the best parts of him. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that’s the case, she would’ve smashed Ultron since he was created from the mind stone first.
Not really. Look at all of the mind stone fukkery as percentages

Ultron is just code with traces of mind stone. It's likey the reason she followed Ultron in the first place. Lets say he's 10% mind stone

Vision is pretty much raw uncut mind stone given a vessel to communicate humanity. Wanda never stood a chance:mjlol: look at the way she looks at Vision when he's born:mjlol:

Now let's say Wanda's manifested Vision is 40 percent in the context of Wanda, and that the mind stone is infinite(I just woke up let me live:russ:)

Applying that logic to the show this is why Wanda's kids are independent of her powers. They question and disobey her because they are the product of the mind stone, not Wanda.

This is why I say Wanda is Jesus and her God is the mind stone. Everything she has done has been in service of the stone. And in her selfish impulse she can control untold numbers of people, but she can't control her god(her kids doing what they want, Vision leaving)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:mjlit:

A lot of y’all were doing the most with the theories. Prepare to be humbled on Friday

I pretty much figured with last weeks episode that all theories were out the window. They just gonna have a big battle in the last episode and wrap the series up. Good guys win and go their separate ways. plus give a end credits teaser to the next marvel project.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

A lot of y’all were doing the most with the theories. Prepare to be humbled on Friday

bruh I called this shyt 2 weeks ago :mjlol:

2 things.

1.) I dont think the Xmen universe Quicksilver will exist beyond this series. His role in this whole thing will be wrapped up/ concluded by series end.
(Unless Feige has came out and said otherwise).

2.) I got a feeling the conclusion of this series is going to piss alot of people off and end on a cliffhanger or some unresolved issue. The finale will leave more questions than answers. And leave a tie-in that leads directly into DS:MoM.

Fake Quicksilver bout to get send to the bushes and the Finale is prolly going to end with a bunch of predictable finale fight sequences. The most we prolly gone get is a Dr. Strange or Falcon/WS cameo and thats it. :manny:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
bruh I called this shyt 2 weeks ago :mjlol:

Fake Quicksilver bout to get send to the bushes and the Finale is prolly going to end with a bunch of predictable finale fight sequences. The most we prolly gone get is a Dr. Strange or Falcon/WS cameo and thats it. :manny:
Bu...bu..but what about MEPHISTO :damn:
d91a474b9bf401091377f01fd1165cd9a9f3f5c1.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

he's means about the FF and X-men I'd imagine.

110% there is a big bad hidden-hand.

even if that hidden-hand is an evil "version(s)" of wanda from the multiverse and she is a composite person.

agnes said this: ts 10m30s

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
he's means about the FF and X-men I'd imagine.

110% there is a big bad hidden-hand.
:mjlol:
nah, low key this series followed the same formula of every other marvel project.
Iron Man fights humans in Tech Suits. (Iron Monger, Whiplash)
Cap fights other Super Soldiers (Red Skull, Bucky)
Hulk fought other Hulk like creatures(Abomination)
Dr Strange Fought other Sorcerors
Ant man fought other people in Shrinking Suits
Black Panther fought another Black Panther
black widow gonna spend her movie fighting other black widows too.
Blade is gonna fight other vampires
Scarlet Witch is gonna fight another witch and thats that. (bonus Vision will fight another Vision :mjlol:)

This show should be commended that it at least kept us guessing till the end.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
nah, low key this series followed the same formula of every other marvel project.

<snip>

Scarlet Witch is gonna fight another witch and thats that.

and the Visions are just gonna watch the whole thing together (on wanda-TV) on some "bros before h*es" shizzit breh :troll: ?

agatha said it will be amazing and if you can't trust agatha who can you trust

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iron Man fights humans in Tech Suits. (Iron Monger, Whiplash)
Cap fights other Super Soldiers (Red Skull, Bucky)
Hulk fought other Hulk like creatures(Abomination)
Dr Strange Fought other Sorcerors
Ant man fought other people in Shrinking Suits
Black Panther fought another Black Panther
black widow gonna spend her movie fighting other black widows too.
Blade is gonna fight other vampires
Scarlet Witch is gonna fight another witch and thats that. (bonus Vision will fight another Vision :mjlol:)

This show should be commended that it at least kept us guessing till the end.

Isn't there always a big bad lurking? Doesnt matter if they show up in this show, this is not a closed off story. All magic comes from somewhere including Wanda's.

Having said that,didn't realize how hard they are trolling with Dottie's husband's name. They not gonna do it,but I'm sure it was on purpose. Didn't realize what a fit that would be as well. There is no way that's not a purposeful Easter egg.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Isn't there always a big bad lurking? Doesnt matter if they show up in this show, this is not a closed off story. All magic comes from somewhere including Wanda's.

Having said that,didn't realize how hard they are trolling with Dottie's husband's name. They not gonna do it,but I'm sure it was on purpose. Didn't realize what a fit that would be as well. There is no way that's not a purposeful Easter egg.
oh i'm still confident they will introduce another villian. but he will likely be an end credits teaser. My money still on Baron Mordo. Which will lead into Dr Strange 2

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

According to @TENET Mephisto is behind everything at all times