Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Tony has atoned for his past transgressions in my opinion but Wanda holds grudges like it's her secondary super power

In the last 8 years since we met her, she's lost her brother, killed a bunch of people by mistake, been to jail, been on the run, seen a genocidal warlord from space kill her boyfriend in front of her after she had to kill him herself, been wiped out of existence, brought back to life and then given the :camby:when she went to pick up her man's body, which has been chopped into pieces. The Westview thing is - let's say 'melodramatic' - but honestly credit to her, for just holding a series of grudges and not ending up in a padded room smearing her shyt on the walls :manny:

....Or maybe, that's exactly what she's doing in Westview, just in a more poetic way :jbhmm:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well when your parents are blown up, youre experimented on, manipulated by a robot, your brother got killed and you had to kill your lover and then got dusted away for 5 years you would have some anger issues too
:yeshrug:
Plus vision doesn't proper human anatomy. so there is probably some sexual frustration pent up in her somewhere too.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Plus vision doesn't proper human anatomy. so there is probably some sexual frustration pent up in her somewhere too.
Vision out here like
full

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Well when your parents are blown up, youre experimented on, manipulated by a robot, your brother got killed and you had to kill your lover and then got dusted away for 5 years you would have some anger issues too
:yeshrug:

In the last 8 years since we met her, she's lost her brother, killed a bunch of people by mistake, been to jail, been on the run, seen a genocidal warlord from space kill her boyfriend in front of her after she had to kill him herself, been wiped out of existence, brought back to life and then given the :camby:when she went to pick up her man's body, which has been chopped into pieces. The Westview thing is - let's say 'melodramatic' - but honestly credit to her, for just holding a series of grudges and not ending up in a padded room smearing her shyt on the walls :manny:

....Or maybe, that's exactly what she's doing in Westview, just in a more poetic way :jbhmm:

Her anger towards Tony is justified but Tony has saved the day more than once. When he took that missile into the portal in Avengers 1 and when he gave his life in Endgame. He saved the galaxy. But you guys are right Wanda has experienced alot of trauma and her anger is still justifiable

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Except she killed a building full of Africans directly. fukk Ugly Olsen Wanda. Her character trash and she’s not a good actor. :yeshrug:
You think she's ugly? I actually was surprised she was related to the Olsen twins. They always looked like treasure trolls to me

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Her anger towards Tony is justified but Tony has saved the day more than once. When he took that missile into the portal in Avengers 1 and when he gave his life in Endgame. He saved the galaxy. But you guys are right Wanda has experienced alot of trauma and her anger is still justifiable
Her story to get here has been very good..it all added up and now let's see how this gets to the center of Dr Strange 2.