CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
wandavision-wonder-man-featurette-1252676.jpg

You can clearly see some Wonder Man concept art during this interview :ohhh:

He's a pretty important character in the comic book version of Vision's backstory

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These shows are available on demand. Streaming isn't the norm but this show doesn't air on TV. I get why they do this but let's not pretend like it's for anything else other than to milk monthly subs. This show and all these other Marvel shows could easily pull off the binge format if Disney so chose. As a Disney shareholder I feel this is the best move for the business but as a Disney+ customer I'm not really into it. I prefer the Netflix model.

The problem for Netflix is they need a constant stream of new content to keep people subbed so they approve shows of a variety of quality levels to keep the flood gates open. It works but it leads people to say meh about a lot of their shows.

I'm saying the concept of an entire series dropping on day 1 and binging it is a relatively new concept. You're breaking down the business reasons why Disney chose not to do that...cool. That has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm saying people shouldn't automatically expect a series to drop day 1 because historically that isn't how series work. It's not even a given on streaming services any more.

Fred.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
2 eps in and I'm surprised to say that this series isn't good at all. I hope it gets better because I feel like I wasted an hour of my life. If next 2 eps aren't good, I'm dropping this show.

I was worried about this one. The storyline just doesn't seem like it translate well to the screen and hit a large audience. Will give it a shot and hope they can pull it off.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I was worried about this one. The storyline just doesn't seem like it translate well to the screen and hit a large audience. Will give it a shot and hope they can pull it off.
Im sure this shyt will all make sense in the end.
I see its 9 episodes, so this could take the wild dope u-ey!
Or the wild wack u-ey!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Someone posted this online

hlj11JkK-eNmdmALe8xbdfLFc5unq5w9tnLwsWucHBw.png

Id replace 50s with dikk van dyke and 60s with bewitched but I'm sure it's all an influence

If people are open minded and this picks up the plot at ep 3 like people say it does I think it'll work.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Low key, wasn’t some of y’all the ones that said y’all was done after Endgame?:usure:

If so, respect but we don’t want y’all in here.
Don’t ruin our viewing experience.:unimpressed:

Scram. :comeon:

Be gone! Go wait for “the cut” or something :camby:

We been said this ain’t for you:rudy:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

People complained about Marvel coasting and doing enough to entertain casual crowds and simpletons. This is the most ambitious thing they’ve done in a while if not ever.

Smaller margin of error, greater potential.

Last edited: