Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Thats surface level...

It has to be deeper considering the "pauses" or lapses that Wanda has each episode which seems like there's a break in the current universe she's cutrently in

It's surface level because I think it's surface level.

I think it pauses because it's a dream reality that Wanda can manipulate like a DVD, pause, rewind, fast forward, etc.

If she wants to she just pops in a different DVD/setting :yeshrug:

But it's one universe, one reality, which is her own. I have no doubt that she will eventually start fukking up other universes as we get deeper into it

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This show is a slow burn. I like it because I love when superheroes are forced in non traditional situations. However people should not get there expectations too high. At no point in the MCU have we gotten indication that Wanda’s powers are remotely on par with comics Wanda.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This show is a slow burn. I like it because I love when superheroes are forced in non traditional situations. However people should not get there expectations too high. At no point in the MCU have we gotten indication that Wanda’s powers are remotely on par with comics Wanda.

Except this point :unimpressed:

You can tell even in the trailers that she has reality manipulation powers :unimpressed:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
It's surface level because I think it's surface level.

I think it pauses because it's a dream reality that Wanda can manipulate like a DVD, pause, rewind, fast forward, etc.

If she wants to she just pops in a different DVD/setting :yeshrug:

But it's one universe, one reality, which is her own. I have no doubt that she will eventually start fukking up other universes as we get deeper into it

I disagree..

Im still going with the Inception concept - where at the surface level, Wanda and Vison are asleep...There are forces on that level making attempts to wake them up...

The forces come close to waking them up by entering in the universe they are currently in

When they get too close to waking up, Wanda jumps into an alternate universe to escape...

In this case she's jumping across decades...As she gets closer to the present time...

The forces get stronger and have the ability to get closer to her and Vison..

Each time she jumps, it creates a hole and allows forces to enter..

Ep. 2, one person got in...So she jumped and created a bigger hole

Episode 3...im guessing that multiple beings will get inside their current universe

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I disagree..

Im still going with the Inception concept - where at the surface level, Wanda and Vison are asleep...There are forces on that level making attempts to wake them up...

The forces come close to waking them up by entering in the universe they are currently in

When they get too close to waking up, Wanda jumps into an alternate universe to escape...

In this case she's jumping across decades...As she gets closer to the present time...

The forces get stronger and have the ability to get closer to her and Vison..

Each time she jumps, it creates a hole and allows forces to enter..

Ep. 2, one person got in...So she jumped and created a bigger hole

Episode 3...im guessing that multiple beings will get inside their current universe
That makes the most sense..

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
That makes the most sense..

Yeah...as each episode passes...Wanda will have to make the decision to jump or fight the forces that she allowed into that current universe...

It will be a struggle because each time she jumps, it brings them closer to the surface level/present time which is the reality that Vison is dead

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the first 2 episodes, it was pretty much what I expected from the trailer footage :ehh:

They do a great job of nailing the look and rhythms of those old sitcoms. Some of the jokes were better than I expected.

"That was my grandmother's piano." :mjcry:

I'm here for the ride and once everything is complete seeing the total vision :youngsabo:

It's cool to see the MCU proper shake things up somewhat, but it certainly isn't new for comic books shows when Legends of Tomorrow, Doom Patrol, and Legion have all explored weird, mind-altering concepts.

Wanda in the anniversary and magic outfits :ehh: