CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Well wouldn't that be some shyt

Some speculation
the fact that it's a 50/60's theme wouldn't take it too far from the holocaust and Magneto is a holocaust survivor, big part of his backstory. There's also reference to Baron Von Strucker, who is actually a nazi. The bars in the background of the commercial could be symbolizing that. Just a theory. :hubie:

In the comics her having kids was a ticking time bomb :hubie:

And so is this show :ehh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Some speculation
the fact that it's a 50/60's theme wouldn't take it too far from the holocaust and Magneto is a holocaust survivor, big part of his backstory. There's also reference to Baron Von Strucker, who is actually a nazi. The bars in the background of the commercial could be symbolizing that. Just a theory. :hubie:

The Devil's in the details, Bev."

"That's not the only place he is."
full

The axe murderer

Daps
The beekeeper climbing out of the sewer looked suspiciously like an AIM goon :ohhh:

AIM_by_Kirby.jpg

Is this a race between a bunch of agencies to get to Wanda?:lupe: SWORD and Hydra were referenced too

So far, I'm in. This reminds me of a cross between of Mr. Robot and The Good Place
Semi related the good place was the most fukked up show on tv when you really think about it :hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Netflix does have me spoiled and I don't care that it does. That's how all streaming services should be. That's one of the reasons Netflix took off because you could watch all that shyt at once. The week to week shyt is annoying especially knowing they don't have to do it that way.

Patience:ufdup:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The beekeeper climbing out of the sewer looked suspiciously like an AIM goon :ohhh:

AIM_by_Kirby.jpg

Is this a race between a bunch of agencies to get to Wanda?:lupe: SWORD and Hydra were referenced too

So far, I'm in. This reminds me of a cross between of Mr. Robot and The Good Place

some theory on the beekeeper

Supposedly the beekeeper suit guy wasn't AIM cuz he had sword logos on him.

I think the beekeeper is actually Sword trying to safely remove wanda from the reality but she's blocking them. They probably sent monica in first not knowing that she would get trapped.

The axe murderer

Daps
Some speculation

I speak on the devil in the details because mephisto was behind vision and wanda having kids in the comics

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Netflix does have me spoiled and I don't care that it does. That's how all streaming services should be. That's one of the reasons Netflix took off because you could watch all that shyt at once. The week to week shyt is annoying especially knowing they don't have to do it that way.

the only reason they "have to" is because they don't have the content yet. That's gonna take time so they have to milk the new original content they DO have.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

I’m with you, you can’t put that toothpaste back into the tube. HBO gets away with it because that’s who they have always been. Plus their track record is proven that it’s worth the wait.

Disney producing tv is fairly new and I would rather binge a new show than wait weekly especially if it’s a slow burn.

looks like I will be waiting a month or so to watch this.