Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I ain't gon lie that shyt had me like :merchant:

Some people say Wanda did that shyt on purpose because he was asking too many questions. In the 2nd ep he's missing. People speculate that he was removed for breaking up the "illusion"
That's a good point :patrice:
The way she coldly says vision help him:patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Most shows are weekly man. From network TV to cable. All the biggest shows from the last 10-15 years have been weekly. The only exception is "Stranger Things".

I don't get where this idea came from that streaming is the norm. It's not.

Fred.
These shows are available on demand. Streaming isn't the norm but this show doesn't air on TV. I get why they do this but let's not pretend like it's for anything else other than to milk monthly subs. This show and all these other Marvel shows could easily pull off the binge format if Disney so chose. As a Disney shareholder I feel this is the best move for the business but as a Disney+ customer I'm not really into it. I prefer the Netflix model.

The problem for Netflix is they need a constant stream of new content to keep people subbed so they approve shows of a variety of quality levels to keep the flood gates open. It works but it leads people to say meh about a lot of their shows.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yall really thought yall were gonna binge with D+ when it still doesn't have enough new original content. Of course they gonna string out the new shyt they have. :skip:

There are so many competing shows out there and literally 2 new movies dropped today with the Anthony Mackie movie and the Regina Hall produced one.

Niccas acting like they starving

Man enjoy these special courses :pachaha:

Also people forget even though the original plan was for this movie when it ended, time wise was to lead right in to Dr. Strange.

I get it’s probably due to the subscription thing y’all keep bringing up. But I think it’s fair to admit Marvel is also trynna pace this shyt out as they are unraveling their phase 4.

I can respect that, they don’t need to do a large dump. Let it organically develop

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This show is a slow burn right now and I'm ok with that, I still anticipate the next episodes. I really like the set ups and it really captures that old school classic TV vibe. Show reminds me a lot of that movie Pleasantville (hella underrated btw)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yall really thought yall were gonna binge with D+ when it still doesn't have enough new original content. Of course they gonna string out the new shyt they have. :skip:
Disney will never binge format. Doesn't make sense for them. They can have a Marvel show running literally all year and a Star Wars one too. In a few years it'll be Netflix prices. They need to just go ahead and HBO Max everything into a single service though like they did outside the US and drop Hulu. Hulu could be a section of Disney+ instead of it's own service.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Disney will never binge format. Doesn't make sense for them. They can have a Marvel show running literally all year and a Star Wars one too. In a few years it'll be Netflix prices. They need to just go ahead and HBO Max everything into a single service though like they did outside the US and drop Hulu. Hulu could be a section of Disney+ instead of it's own service.

that's part of my point. They don't have the original programming volume yet to even entertain a binge format.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that's part of my point. They don't have the original programming volume yet to even entertain a binge format.
My point is even if they had the volume they still wouldn't do it. Netflix was an upstart trying to disrupt traditional TV. It made sense for them to binge as a differentiation from conventional TV. They mostly continue doing this because it's part of their brand now not because it makes good business sense. Disney is cutting the middle man out and transitioning their traditional TV brand direct to consumers with streaming because they see the writing on the wall for cable. Disney wants the status quo to remain as much as possible.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The beekeeper climbing out of the sewer looked suspiciously like an AIM goon :ohhh:

AIM_by_Kirby.jpg

Is this a race between a bunch of agencies to get to Wanda?:lupe: SWORD and Hydra were referenced too

So far, I'm in. This reminds me of a cross between of Mr. Robot and The Good Place

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally no one has a problem when HBO or FX does this. And they still do it. Netflix got y'all spoiled.

It's really not that big of a deal, and honestly it makes for better weekly speculation.
Netflix does have me spoiled and I don't care that it does. That's how all streaming services should be. That's one of the reasons Netflix took off because you could watch all that shyt at once. The week to week shyt is annoying especially knowing they don't have to do it that way.