Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
2 eps in and I'm surprised to say that this series isn't good at all. I hope it gets better because I feel like I wasted an hour of my life. If next 2 eps aren't good, I'm dropping this show.
Its clearly building to a truth coming out...its not gonna be some Punisher type one dimensional nonsense 2 eps in.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I'm completely fine w/ the route Marvel has chosen to tell this story, and believe it will all make sense once the series concludes (or shortly before it wraps)

OBVIOUSLY this isn't a sitcom series, but instead a mystery. Feels like they are getting their "Inception" on a bit.

Lots of questions for sure but I'm back next week

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Someone posted this online

hlj11JkK-eNmdmALe8xbdfLFc5unq5w9tnLwsWucHBw.png

Id replace 50s with dikk van dyke and 60s with bewitched but I'm sure it's all an influence

If people are open minded and this picks up the plot at ep 3 like people say it does I think it'll work.
Definitely sensed Bewitched..lol@Leave It To Beaver. Where the hell that come from..

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I honestly don’t have an overall opinion about this except speculation for where things are going and that’s exactly why they are releasing the episodes weekly to keep us guessing.

But the first 2 are intriguing because you can sense the dark undertone behind it when you know everything that happened during “Infinity War” and “Endgame.”

But i will say this concept is indeed different then anything they have done within the MCU.

My only gripe is with a show like this, they should have released the whole series at once because I can tell this is going to be a SLOW build. And you can lose viewers like that. However, I have a feeling by the midway point of the series shyt is gonna get wild where we gonna be like :ohhh:

But fukk it...I’m all in...:obama:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I don’t know if I’m feeling this.
Maybe I don’t get it

It's a series on its surface, that's not to be taken literally..but at the same time, it is very serious.

It's apparently riddled with easter eggs and will come together gradually...

Esp. 1 - "Stop It" scene obviously had a huge signifiance that I cant figure out

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's a series on its surface, that's not to be taken literally..but at the same time, it is very serious.

It's apparently riddled with easter eggs and will come together gradually...

Esp. 1 - "Stop It" scene obviously had a huge signifiance that I cant figure out

felt like it was actually Wanda choking the dude maybe because she got annoyed hence dudes wife looking directly at Wanda saying stop it.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Someone on here said "Inception" - I can see this series playing out like that...

Im guessing there's paralell universes at play and each episode is a different universe..

Possibly- Wanda and Vison, affect each universe because theyre not supposed to be there, and there's consequences that will overlap into eachother..

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Someone on here said "Inception" - I can see this series playing out like that...

Im guessing there's paralell universes at play and each episode is a different universe..

Possibly- they affect each universe and there's consequences that will overlap into eachother..

I don't think it's that deep. I think it's like tranquility lane.

Anyone who gets trapped in this universe has to play by the rules set by wanda, everybody who gets trapped in it plays a "role".

If you don't play your part or break up the immersion then Wanda punishes you and kicks you out and/or kills you. We see in the trailers that monica gets kicked out at one point.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I don't think it's that deep. I think it's like tranquility lane.

Anyone who gets trapped in this universe has to play by the rules set by wanda, everybody who gets trapped in it plays a "role".

If you don't play your part or break up the immersion then Wanda punishes you and kicks you out and/or kills you. We see in the trailers that monica gets kicked out at one point.

Thats surface level...

It has to be deeper considering the "pauses" or lapses that Wanda has each episode which seems like there's a break in the current universe she's cutrently in