Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you're going to completely ignore this part.

The only thing that'll make sense as to how they were tracking the make believe Vision is what Monica told Darcy and Woo about whatever that Wanda created manifests as being REAL. So, Wanda's creation of her version of Vision mean that the vibranium from her personal creation becomes real and therefore, SWORD could use their system to locate any vibranium radiation emerging from the Hex.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ok I been thinking we could definitely see some xmen/f4/avengers interactions it most likely can’t be in the team up movies just solo films or through disney plus shows. For example falcon and tws could easily see some mutants in their adventures or possibly in she hulk or hawkeye. I think marvel can do it though

They're going to sprinkle the mutants in throughout different projects, if Black Widow was out we'd have already seen some. Look out for Omega red in Shang Chi.

Vision's time in the MCU will be over after next week. And just like Black Widow, he at least got a chance to shine in the series as will Black Widow will in her movie.

so wandavision only gets one season? :usure:

They're gonna treat these shows like runs in the comics. The door will be left open for another season but don't be surprised if they just do a different show, even if it's centered around Wanda.

In fact, depending on what happens with Spectral Vision, they may end up and do a Vision Quest show which would still heavily feature Wanda and their relationship dynamic. I think you see something like that before a straight up season 2.

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actor playing vision has done such a great job I hope they find a way to keep him around. But then they would have to keep finding ways to get rid of him in every movie since he too powerful to have in a legit fight.

Dude probably tired and done since he's been on there since the 1st Ironman.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dude probably tired and done since he's been on there since the 1st Ironman.

In an interview he said when Feige called him to the office earlier he was afraid he was getting let go since his character was dead and was very happy that they were pitching him a show instead.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so wandavision only gets one season? :usure:
I don't see it any other way

I think it's best to think about these shows outside of the context of multiple seasons

This is looking very much like a standalone story that leads into other movies/shows. Not saying there won't be a second season, but it seems unlikely

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I don't see it any other way

I think it's best to think about these shows outside of the context of multiple seasons

This is looking very much like a standalone story that leads into other movies/shows. Not saying there won't be a second season, but it seems unlikely
Agreed. All of this is building for the next set of Avengers or big group.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They're going to sprinkle the mutants in throughout different projects, if Black Widow was out we'd have already seen some. Look out for Omega red in Shang Chi.

They're gonna treat these shows like runs in the comics. The door will be left open for another season but don't be surprised if they just do a different show, even if it's centered around Wanda.

In fact, depending on what happens with Spectral Vision, they may end up and do a Vision Quest show which would still heavily feature Wanda and their relationship dynamic. I think you see something like that before a straight up season 2.
Did they own everything before they started black widow? Im still hyped for that shyt and I think imma give every mcu film a chance this phase

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Are we going to talk about how big of a dikk Stark is? Why would you plaster your name all over projectiles that are designed explode. Who the fukk can even see your logo has its traveling 400mph? Who the fukk cares? Yet another problem Stark caused.:mjlol:

And why were they having family movie while a whole war was outside? This bytch closed the curtain after watch some nikka blasted and turned around like "what do you guys wanna watch tonight:smile:". And dont tell me pops didnt dodge a few bullets on his way home...this nikka opened the door SMILING like shyt wasnt going down outside. And who fukk was buying I Love Lucy dvds in the early 2000s:gucci: You couldnt sell them shyts in the suburbs let alone a fukking warzone.

Wanda's parents were fukking delusional. That whole scene, pre missile, was off. Wanda was going to end up crazy regardless.

I know 4 women with I Love Lucy box sets, my sister even asked for it for Christmas one year. Those black women so I know them sets were flying in the white community. You gotta remember dvd box sets were hot, Golden Girls, Sanford and Son, etc....all them sets were hot in the 2000s. I distinctly remember Circuit City and Blockbuster Music having massive dvd box set sections.

The parents were using tv night as a coping mechanism to try and reassure themselves and the kids that everything was going to be ok. That's a legit thing. When life is shyt you try to find something that can help you get through the day and you definitely try to make your kids smile no matter how bad it gets.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
a little bit of everything including "did i say that"?

plus "got to get it out" but "i'm don't care" afterthought..

ok cool :yeshrug:.

i'll take stronger headache tablets before reading your "analysis" in future.

my bad.

anges saying "i couldn't use the his dead body" + "i can't create life" does not reduce options to only "she got him from another reality"
literally one minute before that agnes gave us an example of a third possibility. "mind control" + "transmutation".
i'll try not to comment on this sort of stuff in future.

-

apologies senor scratchy made me do it ..
n2jGPUj.png

yeah so we are done with that now. peace !

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
ok cool :yeshrug:.

i'll take stronger headache tablets before reading your "analysis" in future.

my bad.

anges saying "i couldn't use the his dead body" + "i can't create life" does not reduce options to only "she got him from another reality"
literally one minute before that agnes gave us an example of a third possibility. "mind control" + "transmutation".
i'll try not to comment on this sort of stuff in future.

-

apologies senor scratchy made me do it ..
n2jGPUj.png

yeah so we are done with that now. peace !
So what do you think is going on with Agnes' rabbit?