Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was a contingency plan/hedging their bets

The "Miracles" after credits scene in Winter Soldier alludes to it

They left open the possibility that they were gonna create their own mutants if they never got the rights back, but if they did they'd already have a foundation to work with
Very dope. You gotta love the dedication to planning ahead.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The only reason people ultimately fake hate that movie was there was a bit more humor to it than expected. Which really wasn’t that much in comparison to a lot of films, but people pretty much wanted like a non funny Oscar film.

Like I this movie didn’t have even a quarter of the humor of say Shazam and many of the people on the coli that shyt on AoU absolutely praise, juelz, and love Shazam

There have been a few great movies since it dropped so of course it’s not gonna be as great as the latter, which I think it’s a plus to see how the series/franchise got better and better.

But in my opinion, I didn’t think it was a terrible movie back then and don’t think it’s terrible now.
The humor didn't bother me at all. The screwing up Ultron is what annoyed me the most about the film.
And not that it matters much but Shazam is the one comic book property that has come out in the past decade that should be chock full of humor.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Imagine how hype I was when I saw this was out on home consoles. Look at that ad:
Captain-America-and-the-Avengers-C.jpg
:noah:

My nikka

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The only reason people ultimately fake hate that movie was there was a bit more humor to it than expected. Which really wasn’t that much in comparison to a lot of films, but people pretty much wanted like a non funny Oscar film.

Like I this movie didn’t have even a quarter of the humor of say Shazam and many of the people on the coli that shyt on AoU absolutely praise, juelz, and love Shazam

There have been a few great movies since it dropped so of course it’s not gonna be as great as the latter, which I think it’s a plus to see how the series/franchise got better and better.

But in my opinion, I didn’t think it was a terrible movie back then and don’t think it’s terrible now.

AOU was always over-hated, mainly because they sold Ultron as way more menacing than he ended up being. The thing about that is...he lives in the cloud, now that there is a little more space they can find a way to do him and characters like Hulk justice they they didn't in that time period. Still a dope watch minus the glaring flaws and it's important to the storyline.

I like it let it play the other night after WV and enjoyed it much more than I did the first couple times I ran through it. Civil War is probably the most underrated MCU film.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The humor didn't bother me at all. The screwing up Ultron is what annoyed me the most about the film.
And not that it matters much but Shazam is the one comic book property that has come out in the past decade that should be chock full of humor.

I don’t really think they messed up Ultron like that....

But I do feel it’s more of a matter of if one like James Spader or not.

Like I’m a fan of The Blacklist and like how in the past there was a thread on actors who truly own and embrace a role vs actors who are pretty much themselves and are same person in any or every role they play.

Ultron is basically Raymond Reddington:russ:

Maybe Ultron is different with another actor on how they play the role even with the same material? Who knows.

But James Spader did James Spader with Ultron, love it or hate it

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's like talking to a British politician. Address my points head on.

Agatha has free Agency in the hex and decision Agency over the narrative in the Hex.

"the capacity, condition, or state of acting or of exerting power : operation."
Definition of AGENCY

In addition Agatha's made narrative and material changes to the hex and the TV show without Wanda's approval or knowledge.

direct answer please:

Are you saying that Wanda directed the entire show/hex? (ignoring for the time being the already free but within her rules bound twins, vision who did not materially change anything within the hex).

Are you saying that Wanda brought Fietro into the show?

@AnonymityX1000 too

to quote the British show Hustle

“you can’t con an honest man”

I’m saying Wanda had the power to reveal Agatha all along. She just had to be honest with herself and Vision.

And since Westview Vision is basically just her. She’s just been gaslighting herself since day one. Even when she is telling herself this is wrong.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I’m saying Wanda had the power to reveal Agatha all along. She just had to be honest with herself and Vision.

And since Westview Vision is basically just her. She’s just been gaslighting herself since day one. Even when she is telling herself this is wrong.

"con", "hustle"?

to channel hr. grueber, I must have missed those ...

here's a german saying:

bLX4n4Im.png

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Way I see it is Wanda was so attached to Vision he represents her dreams and her reality

She sees this ideal life but every now and then her conscious is trying to pull her back into reality. Vision's hunches are her gut
This is all speculative but i see Vision having to change as just a callback to the life they lived on the run. Much like I see the tv show themes representing the shows she likely watched as a child/while imprisoned

She's piecing together elements of her mind/life trying to hold together her sanity
Day one:youngsabo::smugdraper::banderas: