Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
What if Shuma-Gorath is behind everything?

:jbhmm:

Shuma-Gorath fought witches, Doctor Strange, and Monica Rambeau in the comics and its powers involve manipulating reality

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
KBj0NqNIjSdl.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
154592156_1374849876277651_1007920298011254668_o.jpg

If you don't get outta here with that weak shyt :mjlol:
I'd make her watch vision die, rewind that shyt like busta rhymes and kill his ass again:mjlol:
I'll put her brother pietro on a superpowered treadmill make him power up my house:mjlol:
giphy.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thoughts....

1. "Age Of Ultron" is very marginal. At best. And Ultron himself was corny as hell.

2. As far as the Avengers checking on Wanda....like people said it was only a couple weeks. However, none of them coming to Westview is getting increasingly :comeon: as the season goes on.

If I remember correctly Agatha said she detected Wanda's magic and it drew her to town. So how the fukk did Dr. Strange not notice yet? He noticed Loki as soon as he stepped foot on our world yet Wanda is playing a real life game of "Sims" and he has no idea? :dahell:

And yeah, I've heard he's supposed to pop up next ep but at that point it's too little too late.

3. The story board posted, as far as I know it's real. I thought the scene as filmed was ok but the story board version been better. But I assume they didn't go that route because it makes it seem like Wanda is bitter towards Tony and as the "godfather of the MCU" they probably didn't want to divide the fan base.

Fred.

Eh, like dude some posts above yours said, this shyt is literally just after Endgame, Hawkeye isn’t showing up to this shyt a week after getting his family back after 5 years lol, Thor isn’t on earth..ect ect

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Eh, like dude some posts above yours said, this shyt is literally just after Endgame, Hawkeye isn’t showing up to this shyt a week after getting his family back after 5 years lol, Thor isn’t on earth..ect ect

I'm specifically talking about Dr. Strange breh.

We know he addresses the events in this show at some point, Wanda is in his next movie. I'm saying they're gonna need a hell of an excuse as to why it took him this long to notice, when this is literally what he does. It's his day job.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This also ties into Westview. A lot of people were asking why it looked like shyt and why the residents were looking dusty as hell.

but it was looking like that all over

A lot of details went into this show that went over peoples heads. And because of the MCU being connected, you really have to watch shyt multiple times and/or be reminded about previous movies.

When Wanda came to Westview it was after everyone was back though.

The Ant-Man scene was before the 2nd snap.

The small town looks dusty and the people look ran down because well....it's a dusty small town full of ran down people. There's places like this in every state in the country.

Fred.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea everything considered if it's 2 weeks after the biggest event in history and i helped save the universe my phone is off for a month :mjlol:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Monica can manipulate supernatural energies? May not be able to use magic energy but may be able to amplify or dampen it?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
154592156_1374849876277651_1007920298011254668_o.jpg

If you don't get outta here with that weak shyt :mjlol:
I'd make her watch vision die, rewind that shyt like busta rhymes and kill his ass again:mjlol:
I'll put her brother pietro on a superpowered treadmill make him power up my house:mjlol:
giphy.gif
Yea you say that but you know yo ass getting turned into

jimmy-walker.jpg

Before you even know it

Fukk outta here:mjlol: