Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:mjlol:

No it won't.

Disney will not go that hard making consistent R rated material and content.

HBO Max and Netflix are more than fine because their programming is extremely diverse and more importantly they already have the content.

HBO's original programming alone shyts on EVERYBODY'S
this is FACT. disney was struggling when mando was on hiatus and the future of the marvel shyt was up in the air.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOU was always over-hated, mainly because they sold Ultron as way more menacing than he ended up being. The thing about that is...he lives in the cloud, now that there is a little more space they can find a way to do him and characters like Hulk justice they they didn't in that time period. Still a dope watch minus the glaring flaws and it's important to the storyline.

I like it let it play the other night after WV and enjoyed it much more than I did the first couple times I ran through it. Civil War is probably the most underrated MCU film.
Where is Civil War underrated?

That movie is a loooot of nikkas GOAT MCU flick

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
RaJQJqI.gif

:unimpressed:

Wanda made the hex. Wanda is running magic "on auto pilot" in places she's not present. She's controlling everyone.

I guess this is the part where you say :damn: "but she's not controlling Agatha!"
Ok, cool. So what? :gucci:

Agatha has no idea what the fukk is going on.

And as far as you being "right" about that not being the real Vision in the hex....

Which Vision seems realer, the one we've seen interacting with Wanda or that bullshyt Hayward built in a lab?

As far as the rest of your post....look man I'm not familiar with you outside of this thread but you're coming off like a weirdo.

Pulling up posts from 3-4 weeks ago talking about :damn: "remember when you said this?! IT WAS WRONG!"

:gucci::mjlol:

fukk no I don't remember half the shyt I said about a comic book TV show on a message board 4 weeks ago. Let alone give enough of a fukk to point out who was wrong about what.

Fred.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:unimpressed:

Wanda made the hex. Wanda is running magic "on auto pilot" in places she's not present. She's controlling everyone.

I guess this is the part where you say :damn: "but she's not controlling Agatha!"
Ok, cool. So what? :gucci:

Agatha has no idea what the fukk is going on.

And as far as you being "right" about that not being the real Vision in the hex....

Which Vision seems realer, the one we've seen interacting with Wanda or that bullshyt Hayward built in a lab?

As far as the rest of your post....look man I'm not familiar with you outside of this thread but you're coming off like a weirdo.

Pulling up posts from 3-4 weeks ago talking about :damn: "remember when you said this?! IT WAS WRONG!"

:gucci::mjlol:

fukk no I don't remember half the shyt I said about a comic book TV show on a message board 4 weeks ago. Let alone give enough of a fukk to point out who was wrong about what.

Fred.
The rebuilt vision can exist in the real world which makes him realer by default :troll:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Ok I been thinking we could definitely see some xmen/f4/avengers interactions it most likely can’t be in the team up movies just solo films or through disney plus shows. For example falcon and tws could easily see some mutants in their adventures or possibly in she hulk or hawkeye. I think marvel can do it though

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wanda probably could bring Vision back.

But she knows it won't be the same. She's learned over the time he's been in the Hex, that it's actually not the same no matter how hard she tried to capture what they had.

Vision's time in the MCU will be over after next week. And just like Black Widow, he at least got a chance to shine in the series as will Black Widow will in her movie.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wanda probably could bring Vision back.

But she knows it won't be the same. She's learned over the time he's been in the Hex, that it's actually not the same no matter how hard she tried to capture what they had.

Vision's time in the MCU will be over after next week. And just like Black Widow, he at least got a chance to shine in the series as will Black Widow will in her movie.

so wandavision only gets one season? :usure: