Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So what do you think is going on with Agnes' rabbit?

i don't know. i think the show is going to reveal a lot in ep. 9 to explain who wanda, hayward, qs, dottie etc are. it's clear that the producers of wandavision decided to leave the reveals to later than would normally be expected, throughout the show.

that policy has worked in that it has generated discussion all over the internet.

they also made sure to lay a trail of breadcrumbs for plausible deniability for much of it, which makes the 'what you get is what you see" interpretation a possible (but IMO not probable) one.

this leads to a lot of possible interpretations as to who each character is and what their motivations are.

for example: there are enough clues to suggest that hayward is someone with powers/knowledge working for someone evil or is evil himself and likewise there is enough information to suggest that hayward is just a lying bureaucrat. that sort of duopoly is true of many of the other characters. dottie could be just a bossy neigbour or she could be a local witch. no doubt there are a lot of red-herrings in the show.

now you would hope that when you combine all of the possibilities there is only one (or a few) probable interpretations for everything.

even in these 8 short episodes you'd have to draw a diagram to describe everyone and show the relationships between all the characters to get everything in. even jimmy woo in episode 2 was already on the white board.

i think marvel (as per feige) plan to kick off the broad direction of phase 4 with this show and that we will understand "where the MCU is heading after it". that brings mooted phase 4 participants like skrulls and "others" into the mix of possible outcomes. even more outrageous luke-type appearances might still come out of left-field.

it's a great show and feige is a genius / an evil genius for doing this.

who or what do you think scratchy is?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

I explained this to my brother. It's only been two weeks. What is Hawkeye going to do? He's spent the last 5 years straight up butchering people over the grief of losing his family. He just got them back, on top of him probably being fukked up in the head over what he had done over those 5 years. I wouldn't be surprised when his series comes around, we find out that he leaves his family because he's such a mess now. And 8 months later in Spider-Man Far from Home, they said this:russ:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I explained this to my brother. It's only been two weeks. What is Hawkeye going to do? He's spent the last 5 years straight up butchering people over the grief of losing his family. He just got them back, on top of him probably being fukked up in the head over what he had done over those 5 years. I wouldn't be surprised when his series comes around, we find out that he leaves his family because he's such a mess now. And 8 months later in Spider-Man Far from Home, they said this:russ:

This also ties into Westview. A lot of people were asking why it looked like shyt and why the residents were looking dusty as hell.

but it was looking like that all over

A lot of details went into this show that went over peoples heads. And because of the MCU being connected, you really have to watch shyt multiple times and/or be reminded about previous movies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Random thoughts....

1. "Age Of Ultron" is very marginal. At best. And Ultron himself was corny as hell.

2. As far as the Avengers checking on Wanda....like people said it was only a couple weeks. However, none of them coming to Westview is getting increasingly :comeon: as the season goes on.

If I remember correctly Agatha said she detected Wanda's magic and it drew her to town. So how the fukk did Dr. Strange not notice yet? He noticed Loki as soon as he stepped foot on our world yet Wanda is playing a real life game of "Sims" and he has no idea? :dahell:

And yeah, I've heard he's supposed to pop up next ep but at that point it's too little too late.

3. The story board posted, as far as I know it's real. I thought the scene as filmed was ok but the story board version been better. But I assume they didn't go that route because it makes it seem like Wanda is bitter towards Tony and as the "godfather of the MCU" they probably didn't want to divide the fan base.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Random thoughts....

1. "Age Of Ultron" is very marginal. At best. And Ultron himself was corny as hell.

2. As far as the Avengers checking on Wanda....like people said it was only a couple weeks. However, none of them coming to Westview is getting increasingly :comeon: as the season goes on.

If I remember correctly Agatha said she detected Wanda's magic and it drew her to town. So how the fukk did Dr. Strange not notice yet? He noticed Loki as soon as he stepped foot on our world yet Wanda is playing a real life game of "Sims" and he has no idea? :dahell:

And yeah, I've heard he's supposed to pop up next ep but at that point it's too little too late.

3. The story board posted, as far as I know it's real. I thought the scene as filmed was ok but the story board version been better. But I assume they didn't go that route because it makes it seem like Wanda is bitter towards Tony and as the "godfather of the MCU" they probably didn't want to divide the fan base.

Fred.

You can say "why didn't so and so show up" in every marvel movie and show.

How do you even know Dr. Strange is even in this world while this is going on?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
had to add these lil babies to the collection.

:lolbron:

uvPfXHU.jpg

Bs0ARU5.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, he could be dealing with some other shyt more pressing. We really don't know as of yet.

For all we know, Mordo will show up next week on some

Mordo "too many sorcerers" :birdman:

Wanda "I aint a sorcerer" "I'm a witch" :usure:

Mordo "what's the difference" :stopitslime:

Wanda :francis: "If you gotta ask, then who is you"

Mordo :snoop:

Mordo "I'm hear about Dr Strange" :ld:

Wanda "What about him":unimpressed:

Mordo "I told him the bill would come due, but his credit card was declined" :patrice: "wong told me to come holla at you"

Mordo :yeshrug:"And don't worry, your witchery will more than suffice"

Wanda :manny:

Cue credits....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can say "why didn't so and so show up" in every marvel movie and show.

How do you even know Dr. Strange is even in this world while this is going on?

First sentence doesn't really make sense in the context of the show because we know Wanda is in his movie.

So "why didn't XYZ show up sooner?" is a better question here, than in pretty much any other MCU property. With the exception of maybe Captain Marvel and "Infinity War", which people also asked about.

As far as the 2nd question, I'm going off the info we currently have. Strange literally sits around all day and monitors for stuff like this. Now, if he wasn't on Earth and/or was otherwise preoccupied, cool. Like they did with Captain Marvel, as to why she wasn't around for "Infinity War". But again....as of right now....we don't know why he didn't show up, so it's odd that he hasn't yet.

Fred.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I know 4 women with I Love Lucy box sets, my sister even asked for it for Christmas one year. Those black women so I know them sets were flying in the white community. You gotta remember dvd box sets were hot, Golden Girls, Sanford and Son, etc....all them sets were hot in the 2000s. I distinctly remember Circuit City and Blockbuster Music having massive dvd box set sections.

The parents were using tv night as a coping mechanism to try and reassure themselves and the kids that everything was going to be ok. That's a legit thing. When life is shyt you try to find something that can help you get through the day and you definitely try to make your kids smile no matter how bad it gets.

During the pandemic I started printing out movie theater tickets for the kids, getting popcorn and candy and having movie night once or twice a week, that was a big help coping with the shut downs.

• Dap
Reactions: flo