Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Late to this show. I fukk with it. I like how it's able to blend a lot of genres together and be meta, and it's pretty natural and doesn't seem forced. I had little to no expectations and was pleasantly surprised.

Does #late-gang think WV is done with reveals of are you expecting new surprises for next week?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
AOU ain't trash. And I don't like Whedon's writing style at all

I watched it last Thanksgiving and was surprised because i thought it was trash for years too.

AOUs biggest crime is Ultron being wack because he didn't match the tone of the trailer which was:whoo::whew::ohlawd:

Ultron aside its far from trash and pretty good at developing the Avengers individually

The opening is also:whew:

Wanda's smile knowing she fukked Tony's mind up leading into the title screen with that dark ass music was :ohlawd:

And again I don't like Whedon's style at all but :manny:

People would view AOU a lot differently if we got sinister ass trailer Ultron. Him being a comdeian diminished the stakes a bit

Wheadon treated AOU like it was Infinity War. He tried to cram too much into one movie.

And maybe AOU warranted a 2 part movie but that wasn’t in the plan.

He was in over his head.

But it still was a dope movie.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
AOU ain't trash. And I don't like Whedon's writing style at all

I watched it last Thanksgiving and was surprised because i thought it was trash for years too.

AOUs biggest crime is Ultron being wack because he didn't match the tone of the trailer which was:whoo::whew::ohlawd:

Ultron aside its far from trash and pretty good at developing the Avengers individually

The opening is also:whew:

Wanda's smile knowing she fukked Tony's mind up leading into the title screen with that dark ass music was :ohlawd:

And again I don't like Whedon's style at all but :manny:

People would view AOU a lot differently if we got sinister ass trailer Ultron. Him being a comdeian diminished the stakes a bit
But he’s only like that because he’s based off tony and not hank pym who didn’t exist in the mcu. So technically they did have him accurate

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This show doesn't make Age of Ultron a better movie. All it really accomplishes is that it points what a shytty job Whedon did of introducing Wanda and Pietro as characters to give a damn about.
I think the opposite he did like excellent introducing them. The plot point the mind stone only worked on them is like super useful now. That was genius if they put that in as a contingency in case they get the mutant rights back.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think the opposite he did like excellent introducing them. The plot point the mind stone only worked on them is like super useful now. That was genius if they put that in as a contingency in case they get the mutant rights back.
I didn't give a damn about the twins in that movie as evidenced by how big a non-event Pietro dying was to me.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
AOU had too much set-up for other MCU projects but conversely that means that it becomes increasingly important to understanding the MCU as we go along.
They short changed Ultron in order to develop future movies plot points so in a traditional movie sense as it's own thing it suffers. I think it has some really good dramatic scenes but it overall meh especially the action.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a contingency plan/hedging their bets

The "Miracles" after credits scene in Winter Soldier alludes to it

They left open the possibility that they were gonna create their own mutants if they never got the rights back, but if they did they'd already have a foundation to work with

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They short changed Ultron in order to develop future movies plot points so in a traditional movie sense as it's own thing it suffers. I think it has some really good dramatic scenes but it overall meh especially the action.
I don't think it is a terrible movie I just found it underwhelming.
Its basically on the same level as Thor 2 for me.
Dudes talking about "Age of Ultron was great except for the Ultron parts" is wild to me though.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
senor scratchy needs his own movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This show doesn't make Age of Ultron a better movie. All it really accomplishes is that it points what a shytty job Whedon did of introducing Wanda and Pietro as characters to give a damn about.

The only reason people ultimately fake hate that movie was there was a bit more humor to it than expected. Which really wasn’t that much in comparison to a lot of films, but people pretty much wanted like a non funny Oscar film.

Like I this movie didn’t have even a quarter of the humor of say Shazam and many of the people on the coli that shyt on AoU absolutely praise, juelz, and love Shazam

There have been a few great movies since it dropped so of course it’s not gonna be as great as the latter, which I think it’s a plus to see how the series/franchise got better and better.

But in my opinion, I didn’t think it was a terrible movie back then and don’t think it’s terrible now.