Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Vindicated:lolbron:

said it earlier, still can't bring myself to watch it, but Wandavision is retroactively making Ultron and Captain Marvel more interesting. Endgame did that with Dark World. Marvel is so good they're writing in storylines to improve their low ranked movies. I bet that War Machine show makes Iron Man 2 good

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought he said they were tracking the vibranium, not that they had a tracker directly in him. Kind of like a super strength metal detector. I could be wrong though and not remember it correctly:manny:

BINGO!!!:mjlit:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AoU was still trash. Whedon as proven now is a hack. People finding love for AoU because of watching WandaVision are no different from people loving the Star Wars PREQUELS because of how good THE CLONE WARS were. If the movie cannot stand on its own, just forget it because years down the road people want to create a series to help fill in the blanks.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Wow..... are we really gonna do this?:russ:

Cuz I can do this but if I do, I don’t want no one to pretend that I started it or they don’t know why things escalated the way it did!:mjlol:

87% of the time (past and present) I never start this shyt:mjlol:

I just finish it:shaq:

Niccas better tread carefully in here:mjlit:

Word to Ironman... I have a plan, ATTACK:shaq:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Imagine how hype I was when I saw this was out on home consoles. Look at that ad:
Captain-America-and-the-Avengers-C.jpg

Damn.... I don’t even remember that game.... and I had a Genesis :ohhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
AoU was still trash. Whedon as proven now is a hack. People finding love for AoU because of watching WandaVision are no different from people loving the Star Wars PREQUELS because of how good THE CLONE WARS were. If the movie cannot stand on its own, just forget it because years down the road people want to create a series to help fill in the blanks.
:umad:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wow..... are we really gonna do this?:russ:

Cuz I can do this but if I do, I don’t want no one to pretend that I started it or they don’t know why things escalated the way it did!:mjlol:

87% of the time (past and present) I never start this shyt:mjlol:

I just finish it:shaq:

Niccas better tread carefully in here:mjlit:

Word to Ironman... I have a plan, ATTACK:shaq:

201504-dyan-movie-column-4-gif-06.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:mjlol:

No it won't.

Disney will not got that hard making consistent R rated material and content.

Disney doesn't need to go hard at making rated R material, they just need to FULLY integrate Hulu that already has plenty of mature content and not make it feel like some sidebar shyt. (like Star)

HBO Max and Netflix are more than fine because their programming is extremely diverse and more importantly they already have the content.

HBO's original programming alone shyts on everybody.

I grew up on HBO original shows and movies so I got a hell of a lot of brand loyalty with it. That being said, I subbed to see Wonder Woman which was shyt and I also didn't see half of the HBO original content that I was even interested in signing up for before they did the movie deal. I just wanted access HBO's library like I have Disney's but I find myself watching a bunch of other shyt that I watch on Hulu already. Westworld, Euphoria, Raised by wolves, Lovecraft country, all shyt I watched before I became a subscriber, I'd rather just do that.

They have good to great programming on average, got a nice lil gimmick with the movie releases this year too but the interface is shyt and they're the most expensive. Disney + AS IS, with only 2 real shows worth of original content is way ahead of where they wanted to be by now and the only thing that keeps them from being as robust content wise is lack of diversity for the 18 and up crowd. If you rectify that problem and get the ball rolling with more original shows...:bustback:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
We have this in Europe now. "Disney Star" is integrated into +.

Star-on-TV-disney-plus-jpg-1024x578.jpg

My recommendations now go from Star Wars flicks to Goofy Max to Alien and American Horror Story :russ::blessed:.

It doesn't count til it's available in a real country :smugbiden:

It seems like it may take a year or two before they integrate Hulu in the states but it should be smoother/more attractive than that.

That's dope though.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOU ain't trash. And I don't like Whedon's writing style at all

I watched it last Thanksgiving and was surprised because i thought it was trash for years too.

AOUs biggest crime is Ultron being wack because he didn't match the tone of the trailer which was:whoo::whew::ohlawd:

Ultron aside its far from trash and pretty good at developing the Avengers individually

The opening is also:whew:

Wanda's smile knowing she fukked Tony's mind up leading into the title screen with that dark ass music was :ohlawd:

And again I don't like Whedon's style at all but :manny:

People would view AOU a lot differently if we got sinister ass trailer Ultron. Him being a comdeian diminished the stakes a bit

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
AOU ain't trash. And I don't like Whedon's writing style at all

I watched it last Thanksgiving and was surprised because i thought it was trash for years too.

AOUs biggest crime is Ultron being wack because he didn't match the tone of the trailer which was:whoo::whew::ohlawd:

Ultron aside its far from trash and pretty good at developing the Avengers individually

The opening is also:whew:

Wanda's smile knowing she fukked Tony's mind up leading into the title screen with that dark ass music was :ohlawd:

And again I don't like Whedon's style at all but :manny:

People would view AOU a lot differently if we got sinister ass trailer Ultron. Him being a comdeian diminished the stakes a bit
  • When she makes him see his worst fears,
  • The flash forward of the apocalyptic ending of the Avengers
  • Tony having the Ironman suit hand fly into his hand
  • He grabs the septre
  • Then the title card.
:banderas: