Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing this complaint and man trust me y'all do NOT want that

You don't:mjlol:

You just do not:mjlol:

I get that black folks be feeling left out of shyt but a Martin episode would be stupid as hell

And white folks wasn't even watching Martin like that
I can just imagine the outrage if they tried that shyt. I'm glad they didn't.

I might be missing something but could someone explain to me the timeline between Wanda creating the hex and sword showing up? Why would sword start disassembling Vision 5 years after the snap and not between IW and EG?
3 weeks between the hex and SWORD setting up shop outside of town. Heyward said they reassembled Vision a million times and couldn't get Fision to power up. It's possible they've had his body the whole 5 years between IW and EG.

And why were they having family movie while a whole war was outside? This bytch closed the curtain after watch some nikka blasted and turned around like "what do you guys wanna watch tonight:smile:". And dont tell me pops didnt dodge a few bullets on his way home...this nikka opened the door SMILING like shyt wasnt going down outside. And who fukk was buying I Love Lucy dvds in the early 2000s:gucci: You couldnt sell them shyts in the suburbs let alone a fukking warzone.

Wanda's parents were fukking delusional. That whole scene, pre missile, was off. Wanda was going to end up crazy regardless.
:russ::russ::russ:@ all of this and especially the bolded

We have this in Europe now. "Disney Star" is integrated into +.

Star-on-TV-disney-plus-jpg-1024x578.jpg

My recommendations now go from Star Wars flicks to Goofy Max to Alien and American Horror Story :russ::blessed:.
Dope. I was wondering what that Star stuff was.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's "NOT ALL" Wanda. Agatha was manipulating the magic of the hex too. "nothing to do with what's going on in Westview"? The whole point of Agatha's reveal is that Agatha is changing the contents of the hex (using magic) to achieve her own ends.

Wanda saying "I am in control of everything" was and is not true. Wanda being the sole director of the "TV show" is not true.

Agatha was and is a free agent within the hex.

So when Fietro turns up Wanda says to vision "I didn't do that" meaning I am "not in control of that". Vision doesn't believe her. We are left to decide for ourselves until Agatha showed that she did it.

You meanwhile said Wanda did that.

That is why it is not "all Wanda".

That’s the problem with how the reveal was done.

In that same discussion Vision mentions there are no children and she says he’s lying. Which wasn’t true.

There have been cracks and problems within the story since episode 1 that had nothing to do with Agatha. Wanda choked out Mr. Hart. Everyone in here thought the person Norm was saying was in his head was Agatha because of that reveal but it wasn’t.

In comparison to what was going wrong in Westview. Wanda’s problems were larger but the way it was presented cast Agatha as this huge force manipulating things.
Monica woke up because of Wanda. Manipulating Herb did absolutely nothing except cast doubt in Vision who already had doubts.

Everything Agatha did was only aided by Wanda lying. When Vision straight asked her if she saw what he did with Agnes asking permission, if she said the truth it would have been ended this. If she had been honest about Pietro, again she ends Agatha’s plan.

It was all Wanda

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
that's the thing with Reed Richards, even with modern Marvel CGI, that's gonna look corny with anyone. his powers are probably the hardest to transfer to screen. We'll see with Ms. Marvel, who looks like she has the dumbest powers

I didn't know anything about Chidi before the posts in this thread. I watched some of The Good Place and Chidi would 110% work as Reed.

As for the aesthetic Reed's powers look similar to Groot's so in the hands of the right director I think they will look ok.

Just don't make him stretch too thin or too long. And don't make a habit of distorting his face during normal stretch.

If they do it right it could look pretty cool. Breh can stop bullets, grow massive fists, stretch to avoid harm, get through thin gaps, change his appearance (mystique's whole power set), turn to liquid form, form keys/tools from body parts.

It's like the T-1000.

Can you imagine a Mr Fantastic "MCU hallway fight scene" with Reed stopping bullets, stretch-dodging punches and landing haymakers on fools from all angles... done right :banderas:?

Tad Danson or Tahani could work as Mephisto as well :troll:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Vindicated:lolbron:

The scene where they meet Ultron and recount their story in hindsight is ill. The bomb not going off in that movie seemed too be to show they could read the side and know it was made by Tony Stark. To flip that into showing she used hex powers to prevent it from exploding is next level call back writing. :wow:

Marvel shun, the connections/world building is unmatched. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

In that same discussion Vision mentions there are no children and she says he’s lying. Which wasn’t true.

There have been cracks and problems within the story since episode 1 that had nothing to do with Agatha. Wanda choked out Mr. Hart. Everyone in here thought the person Norm was saying was in his head was Agatha because of that reveal but it wasn’t.

In comparison to what was going wrong in Westview. Wanda’s problems were larger but the way it was presented cast Agatha as this huge force manipulating things.
Monica woke up because of Wanda. Manipulating Herb did absolutely nothing except cast doubt in Vision who already had doubts.

Everything Agatha did was only aided by Wanda lying. When Vision straight asked her if she saw what he did with Agnes asking permission, if she said the truth it would have been ended this. If she had been honest about Pietro, again she ends Agatha’s plan.

It was all Wanda
Yeah, Wanda is a habitual liar. You can't believe shyt she says.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

<snip>

It was all Wanda

It's like talking to a British politician. Address my points head on.

Agatha has free Agency in the hex and decision Agency over the narrative in the Hex.

"the capacity, condition, or state of acting or of exerting power : operation."
Definition of AGENCY

In addition Agatha's made narrative and material changes to the hex and the TV show without Wanda's approval or knowledge.

direct answer please:

Are you saying that Wanda directed the entire show/hex? (ignoring for the time being the already free but within her rules bound twins, vision who did not materially change anything within the hex).

Are you saying that Wanda brought Fietro into the show?

@AnonymityX1000 too

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they never said it ties into his next movie this would be a dope surprise
This is why i avoid production news. I'm damn near at the point where I don't even want to see casting rumors

The surprise would be :wow:

Favreau managing to keep such a huge reveal secret for Mando season 2 was a huge feat and that shyt paid off:wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nah she was confirmed to be 10 when her parents died and Malcolm in the middle was filmed in the 2000s

that makes her born in the 90s

don’t try to make sense of the ages breh
but its critical to the plot :damn:

If you feel like this show is limping to the finish then it's your own fault. I'd bet that most people that feel that way are people who took easter eggs and red herrings and based theories out of them and now you need/want closure on your theories when I'm actuality it has nothing to do with the show. Looking at the list of things y'all feel need to be explained further and I'm :gucci:
i was bout to quote that nikka but didnt even bother :mjlol:

and he gonna be up at 3 in the morning on friday to see the finale :mjlol:

nikkas have been acting dumb all season but lately its really been getting out of control

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If they never said it ties into his next movie this would be a dope surprise

I think they are kicking off three paths from WV:

Kang - he is meddling in tech, dimensions and time. back-seat manipulation of effects. long-term.
Skrulls - working their way into positions of authority. very anti human-superheroes (e.g. marvel who fought them) who they feel could stop them. passive infiltration. long-term. seeking tech.
Evil big bad - meddling in magic, dimensions and time. immediate active foe.

Let's say Kang/Skrulls (for example) were behind Hayward (and his manipulation of Wanda), their passive meddling would have created the active pressing issue.
Irrespective I expect this sort of pattern to repeatedly happen in Phase 4. i.e. the background meddlers are more active than Thanos was and their long-term goals and low-fi manipulation cause all sorts of other near-term problems for the heroes without them yet knowing the source.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If your girl or wifey watched this with you and didnt shed a tear.......

You should consider leaving her:manny:
My wiz does not like superheroes. She went to a couple Marvel flicks with me but she usually is throwing shade when I'm watching. But bust, my friend and his wife and kids are all into it and we hung out and were talking about WandaVision for like 10 minutes straight and she had to sit there like. :martin:
I think it was a lightbulb moment and she might get involved. lol She gets FOMO easy. She watched GoT just so she wasn't left out of the pop culture zeitgeist she actually didn't like it. I bet I can get her interested now. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My wiz does not like superheroes. She went to a couple Marvel flicks with me but she usually is throwing shade when I'm watching. But bust, my friend and his wife and kids are all into it and we hung out and were talking about WandaVision for like 10 minutes straight and she had to sit there like. :martin:
I think it was a lightbulb moment and she might get involved. lol She gets FOMO easy. She watched GoT just so she wasn't left out of the pop culture zeitgeist she actually didn't like it. I bet I can get her interested now. lol

You need to walk away. Or at least consider it. She not the one.