Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I might be missing something but could someone explain to me the timeline between Wanda creating the hex and sword showing up? Why would sword start disassembling Vision 5 years after the snap and not between IW and EG?
my theory is that stark and cap both said no but since everyone died or left plus the compound got destroyed sword took the opportunity to take him

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
VJv9ZEN2rqw5aTSuJatf3giT1K1u_hjQdTU2sdjjaokjTpOGsSAydOnu1T0SLSMeB7liIqEMaYh16A2mWD-5hnnuLAe9J9qufZgeXLpTCVZJe8P1U94HqmuNPd6g96UtDxJ44NmrQ8o

Only the real will remember
Vision was wrecking shyt on this game:banderas:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Exactly why I brought up the Jean/Phoenix dynamic. They just bodied the dark phoenix way harder than either X-man movie lol

Making the jump from that to "okay...Magneto better show up in the finale" is some wild shyt lol, but no, sorcerers, not even the fukking sorcerer supreme are born with those abilities fresh out the box.

We get dr.strange next episode....that's it

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It was all Wanda though. Are you high? :dahell:

You cats were high fiving each other and doing cartwheels through the thread with the Agatha reveal last week.
Come to find out a week later Agatha had absolutely nothing to do with what's going on in Westview and she's just a glorified Wanda stan. :mjlol:

So why are you patting yourself on the back again? Kinda confused.

It's "NOT ALL" Wanda. Agatha was manipulating the magic of the hex too. "nothing to do with what's going on in Westview"? The whole point of Agatha's reveal is that Agatha is changing the contents of the hex (using magic) to achieve her own ends.

Wanda saying "I am in control of everything" was and is not true. Wanda being the sole director of the "TV show" is not true.

Agatha was and is a free agent within the hex.

So when Fietro turns up Wanda says to vision "I didn't do that" meaning I am "not in control of that". Vision doesn't believe her. We are left to decide for ourselves until Agatha showed that she did it.

You meanwhile said Wanda did that.

She already brought in the mutants man, Fox Quicksilver is on her "show".

Like I said a couple posts above, she wanted to bring back her brother but didn't want to contradict what she told her kids about death. So she [edit: Wanda] accidentally brought in the Fox Quicksilver....which opens up the MCU world to a world where mutants exist.

So it's already happened.

Fred.

While Agnes was behind the camera. Agnes was not part of a Wanda led production. She was a free agent making decisions about what was in the production.

Summary: Wanda didn't direct the entire show. You said she brought in Fietro (quote above) for example. She did not. Darcy said "she [Wanda] recast Pietro" which was not true. In the Sword camp they repeated the factoid "that wanda was in control of Pietro's appearance" as part of being in control of "everything" BUT is it not true which is what I told you about narrative leading statements. Even now you cannot get it out of your head that more than one person is creating the reality within the hex.

That is why it is not "all Wanda".

She stole Vision's corpse

and

I'm saying it's extremely unlikely given the level of writing we've gotten so far. The show is already half way over and you're talking about:

Now that the receipts come in you pivot to ...

Ok cool. What is your point?
Fred.

So I'll just ignore that pivot. It's a discussion board. I don't need to have a point other than to show the receipts. You of course are free to dance around them.

In addition you said the show has no time for ...

1. A reveal that Agnes is actually a previously unmentioned character.

And there's no indication QS isn't QS. Only that Agatha was using him to spy on Wanda.

I concede that no one in world has shown that he is not Fox QS. So we can leave that open for now.

I retract that claim.

-

and finally hidden-hand .. we will find out next week if there is a hidden-hand. that will resolve some of the open issues about who did what. i already laid out my theory about how wanda could be that hidden-hand but for brevity I will leave it like that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No. Hayward weaponized the Vision that they currently have. The Vision in Wanda's reality is what Wanda created out of THIN AIR..... how would Hayward put a tracking device onto something that someone ELSE CREATED through her mind????

It'll been different had Wanda took Vision out the facility, but she DIDN'T.

yup. plot hole.

but let nikkaz juelz

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Agreed, dudes reaching for straws still expecting some wild comic booky shyt to go down and Disney is just trolling.

finale about to be Wanda vs Agatha, Monica vs Hayward and Vision vs Vision in predictable fashion

I think so too.

thought we'd get Mags.... :mjcry:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Disney+ integrates Hulu into one app with an 18+ section, it's a wrap.

:mjlol:

No it won't.

Disney will not go that hard making consistent R rated material and content.

HBO Max and Netflix are more than fine because their programming is extremely diverse and more importantly they already have the content.

HBO's original programming alone shyts on EVERYBODY'S

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
If Disney+ integrates Hulu into one app with an 18+ section, it's a wrap.

We have this in Europe now. "Disney Star" is integrated into +.

Star-on-TV-disney-plus-jpg-1024x578.jpg

My recommendations now go from Star Wars flicks to Goofy Max to Alien and American Horror Story :russ::blessed:.

Last edited: