Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If Steven Strange is supposed to be the "one to save us all" then why is Wanda is some "supreme being" of magic? I'm starting to wonder if these two are gonna square off in MoM or team up like Lebron & AD instead.
Wanda can’t even cast basic spells. She’s more of a danger than anything else.

I mean Strange lost his entire identity and life but gained a new purpose. There’s definitely room for him to help guide her through this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure Agatha blatantly said he wasn't Quicksilver

Well Dr Strange said using Magic WAS drawing power from other dimensions. So they can change the formula, but it would be a retcon.

Dr. Strange (comic version, anyway) wasn't familiar with chaos magic though. It wasn't his area of expertise.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as Wanda and the missile, I didn't really see that scene as open to interpretation.

I see it as Agatha telling Wanda she used a probability hex to change the outcome (the bomb blowing up) even though she consciously didn't do it.

Which is why she said :sas1:"all that danger around you....yet somehow you were safe?":sas2:

Also as far as Wanda saying she doesn't know how it all started, despite her obviously being the start of it....

It's like when you ask an artist what their inspiration is and they can't really tell you. Even though the work of art is their creation.

Fred.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
She said he was a "fake Pietro" because he wasn't actually Wanda's brother.

She also said she didn't create him, meaning he came from somewhere else other than Westview.

Fred.
true
Dr. Strange (comic version, anyway) wasn't familiar with chaos magic though. It wasn't his area of expertise.

Fred.
true

• Dap
Reactions: hex

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was grown in the malcolm in the middle scene. I dont think it was in the dad's vcr box
Malcolm In The Middle was in the box. It was the 2nd one i noticed after I Love Lucy

And why y'all keep saying VHS/VCR when they ZOOMED IN on this nikkas hand putting a dvd on the disc tray?:mjlol:

Come on now:russ:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Quicksilver" and Peitro Maximoff are two different people. Agatha doesn't know who or wtf a quicksilver is.

Exactly. She called him "fake Pietro" because he wasn't the Pietro from the MCU.

Doesn't mean anything either way.

Not to mention Agatha spent the entire last ep saying HOW SWAY so it's not as if she's a fountain of information herself.

Fred.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
As far as Wanda and the missile, I didn't really see that scene as open to interpretation.

I see it as Agatha telling Wanda she used a probability hex to change the outcome (the bomb blowing up) even though she consciously didn't do it.

Which is why she said :sas1:"all that danger around you....yet somehow you were safe?":sas2:

Also as far as Wanda saying she doesn't know how it all started, despite her obviously being the start of it....

It's like when you ask an artist what their inspiration is and they can't really tell you. Even though the work of art is their creation.

Fred.

Exactly why I brought up the Jean/Phoenix dynamic. They just bodied the dark phoenix way harder than either X-man movie lol

Making the jump from that to "okay...Magneto better show up in the finale" is some wild shyt lol, but no, sorcerers, not even the fukking sorcerer supreme are born with those abilities fresh out the box.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Exactly. She called him "fake Pietro" because he wasn't the Pietro from the MCU.

Doesn't mean anything either way.

Not to mention Agatha spent the entire last ep saying HOW SWAY so it's not as if she's a fountain of information herself.

Fred.
Why couldn't we get a kanye and sway episode? :mjcry:

200.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I just blitzed through all the episodes
Jesus Marvel just bodied all services minus HBO Max
This is SUPERB and just :wow:
I'll write my thoughts on each episode in a post but damn 10/10 Wanda is one of my favorites now

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I just blitzed through all the episodes
Jesus Marvel just bodied all services minus HBO Max
This is SUPERB and just :wow:
I'll write my thoughts on each episode in a post but damn 10/10 Wanda is one of my favorites now

If Disney+ integrates Hulu into one app with an 18+ section, it's a wrap.