Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She didn't but anyway let's see how "extremely unlikely" it was ..

Not sure if that was directed at me BUT I think Agnes has been revealed to be a previously unmentioned character.

This is still open but we will find out next week possibly.

She didn't.

He isn't.

Yes in just 3 episodes. only 2 for the Agnes reveal.

:patrice:

It's the MCU so :ufdup:
giphy.gif

It was all Wanda though. Are you high? :dahell:

You cats were high fiving each other and doing cartwheels through the thread with the Agatha reveal last week.
Come to find out a week later Agatha had absolutely nothing to do with what's going on in Westview and she's just a glorified Wanda stan. :mjlol:

So why are you patting yourself on the back again? Kinda confused.

And there's no indication QS isn't QS. Only that Agatha was using him to spy on Wanda.

like I said .... :myman:

MOI5Aar.png

And this post is more nonsense.

I told you cats literally from day 1 it was her (meaning, she created and is maintaining the hex) and you're talking about "b bu but she didn't steal the corpse though!"

Ok cool. What is your point?

Fred.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They avoided the answering this because it would force them to confirm/deconfirm if they are mutants or not.
There isnt much to confirm there is mutants anyway and im not sure thats the point of this. This show is mainly about magic which is why is transitions into the next dr strange film.

Steven learned magic in New York from monks who trained in Kamar-Taj (asia). Agatha was among witches in Massacheusets. I think what they're trying to do is expand of the use of magic in this universe. Dr Strange introduced us to people drawing from dimensions to use magic but we dont know where and how these witches get their power from.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
If Steven Strange is supposed to be the "one to save us all" then why is Wanda is some "supreme being" of magic? I'm starting to wonder if these two are gonna square off in MoM or team up like Lebron & AD instead.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There isnt much to confirm there is mutants anyway and im not sure thats the point of this. This show is mainly about magic which is why is transitions into the next dr strange film.

Steven learned magic in New York from monks who trained in Kamar-Taj (asia). Agatha was among witches in Massacheusets. I think what they're trying to do is expand of the use of magic in this universe. Dr Strange introduced us to people drawing from dimensions to use magic but we dont know where and how these witches get their power from.

I agree.

If Steven Strange is supposed to be the "one to save us all" then why is Wanda is some "supreme being" of magic? I'm starting to wonder if these two are gonna square off in MoM or team up like Lebron & AD instead.

In Marvel, magic and witchcraft are 2 different things. The scarlet witch is the protector of "witchcraft", witches draw their power from different sources than the Dr. Strange wizards.

Plus, Dr. Strange protects the world from supreme beings of all kinds. Wanda is supposed to be one of said supreme beings. Whether friend or foe still yet to be determined.

It's a little confusing, but true.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We're in agreement that the X-Men was the top Marvel property prior to the MCU. My point is if they reintroduce them in this current MCU, it doesn't have the same impact when you factor in the power set of the Avengers. I'd prefer to keep it separate, save for a cameo here and there, so the X-Men and their rogues gallery can truly shine.
Thats a problem because Wanda is Magneto's daughter and there's more demand and talk about that than ANYTHING on the horizon. No one even cares who the next big bad is..dont care about WS and Falcon on that level...Loki will stand out but well see how everyone else pans out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ok so I think everyone is looking at this all wrong.

Wanda is an avenger, and while there is enough content in her story to justify a full fledge movie, there simply isn't enough room for her fo have one. So with the creation of Disney +, Wanda along with OG characters and new ones can have their individual stories told while maintaining their forward connection to the MCU.

This is basically a wanda past, present and future arc. A way fo expand the character further while strengthening her role in the MCU as a supporting character.

The tie in to Doctor Strange could very well have little to do with this show. Strange could simply seek out her help based on the threat level in his movie.

The last Episode could very well end with her finally having closure, and going down a path of harnessing her abilities. With possibly Strange being a mentor to her.

Agatha could be defeated or possibly become the female Loki, or even killed off for all we know.

And it's just that simple. People expect this TV show to

1. Introduce the fantastic 4, even though there isnt even a release date or even a script for the movie.

2. Mutants, even though no xmen movies have been mentioned at all.

It's too early for that. Maybe mutants will be revealed in The Eternals. Which was supposed to come out around the same time as Wandavision.

And it's funny becasue when the Disney/Fox deal was announced, a lot of people didnt want these characters in the MCU. Now all of a sudden, everybody wants them shoehorned into everything:russ:

Just becasue the DC movies will have random characters show up out of the blue, doesn't mean Marvel will start doing it :mjlol:
People didn't want the most bought comic in history..the very reason Marvel overtook Batman and Superman in the first place? Where on earth did you get these fantasies? The X men made too much money on just the Fox side to ever be what you thought them to be...lol. They got more series than the Avengers...I mean, they were the A+ players. In truth, Marvel had to SETTLE for the Avengers.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It was all Wanda though. Are you high? :dahell:

You cats were high fiving each other and doing cartwheels through the thread with the Agatha reveal last week.
Come to find out a week later Agatha had absolutely nothing to do with what's going on in Westview and she's just a glorified Wanda stan. :mjlol:

So why are you patting yourself on the back again? Kinda confused.

And there's no indication QS isn't QS. Only that Agatha was using him to spy on Wanda.

And this post is more nonsense.

I told you cats literally from day 1 it was her (meaning, she created and is maintaining the hex) and you're talking about "b bu but she didn't steal the corpse though!"

Ok cool. What is your point?

Fred.
I'm pretty sure Agatha blatantly said he wasn't Quicksilver

Well Dr Strange said using Magic WAS drawing power from other dimensions. So they can change the formula, but it would be a retcon.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ok so I think everyone is looking at this all wrong.

Wanda is an avenger, and while there is enough content in her story to justify a full fledge movie, there simply isn't enough room for her fo have one. So with the creation of Disney +, Wanda along with OG characters and new ones can have their individual stories told while maintaining their forward connection to the MCU.

This is basically a wanda past, present and future arc. A way fo expand the character further while strengthening her role in the MCU as a supporting character.

The tie in to Doctor Strange could very well have little to do with this show. Strange could simply seek out her help based on the threat level in his movie.

The last Episode could very well end with her finally having closure, and going down a path of harnessing her abilities. With possibly Strange being a mentor to her.

Agatha could be defeated or possibly become the female Loki, or even killed off for all we know.

And it's just that simple. People expect this TV show to

1. Introduce the fantastic 4, even though there isnt even a release date or even a script for the movie.

2. Mutants, even though no xmen movies have been mentioned at all.

It's too early for that. Maybe mutants will be revealed in The Eternals. Which was supposed to come out around the same time as Wandavision.

And it's funny becasue when the Disney/Fox deal was announced, a lot of people didnt want these characters in the MCU. Now all of a sudden, everybody wants them shoehorned into everything:russ:

Just becasue the DC movies will have random characters show up out of the blue, doesn't mean Marvel will start doing it :mjlol:
Oh no...lol. Her popularity is at a WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL after Endgame. Hell fukking yeah she can carry a movie...she has family, key enemies, the Life Force shyt from Children's Crusade, etc.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Are we going to talk about how big of a dikk Stark is? Why would you plaster your name all over projectiles that are designed explode. Who the fukk can even see your logo has its traveling 400mph? Who the fukk cares? Yet another problem Stark caused.:mjlol:

And why were they having family movie while a whole war was outside? This bytch closed the curtain after watch some nikka blasted and turned around like "what do you guys wanna watch tonight:smile:". And dont tell me pops didnt dodge a few bullets on his way home...this nikka opened the door SMILING like shyt wasnt going down outside. And who fukk was buying I Love Lucy dvds in the early 2000s:gucci: You couldnt sell them shyts in the suburbs let alone a fukking warzone.

Wanda's parents were fukking delusional. That whole scene, pre missile, was off. Wanda was going to end up crazy regardless.
:russ:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also, in Age of Ultron Hydra experimented with the mindstone with a bunch of people everybody died except Wanda and Pietro. That's not confirmation enough?
We also see here the mind stone fukkin' left the septre and went right at her. Don't recall the mind stone acting like that previously.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This shyt had me :dead: like is it so common that they just turn on the tv to ignore it?

That part didn't bother me, they're tuning out the outside world (sort of like what Wanda is doing). The part that their father literally just walked in 5 minutes before like shyt was Mr. Roger's Neighborhood had me like :what: