Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They avoided the answering this because it would force them to confirm/deconfirm if they are mutants or not.
I thought they were confirming the mutant angle and the powers she was born with is what kept the Stark missile dormant and kept her and her brother safe(whats the real chance of a start missile not working w/ the rep of starks stuff)
then her coming in contact w/ the mind stone took her powers to another level

unless we buying it was a dud missile

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I thought they were confirming the mutant angle and the powers she was born with is what kept the Stark missile dormant and kept her and her brother safe(whats the real chance of a start missile not working w/ the rep of starks stuff)
then her coming in contact w/ the mind stone took her powers to another level

unless we buying it was a dud missile

Peep how the scene is written. She asks Wanda if she cast a spell. Wanda says no, the missile was just dormant.

This can either be interpreted that she didn't cast a spell because she either couldn't or wasn't able to, she did it without realizing it, or the missile flat out was defective. It was written so they could avoid giving us a definitive answer, just in case they decide to go a different direction later, I'm guessing.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Peep how the scene is written. She asks Wanda if she cast a spell. Wanda says no, the missile was just dormant.

This can either be interpreted that she didn't cast a spell because she either couldn't or wasn't able to, she did it without realizing it, or the missile flat out was defective. It was written so they could avoid giving us a definitive answer, just in case they decide to go a different direction later, I'm guessing.
Yeah I know they tried to leave it up for interpretation. W/ only one episode left, Im sure they're not going down the mutant road yet, but I would guess this is their introduction, or their way at planting seeds at it. Whenever xmen come, I wouldn't be surprised if they referenced back to this. But it could go either way I guess.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

You can't believe Wanda, she said in an earlier episode she didn't know how all this started and we see here she started it all by herself.
What do you think of the story from Age of Ultron were they also leaving room for a mutant reveal down the line?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah I know they tried to leave it up for interpretation. W/ only one episode left, Im sure they're not going down the mutant road yet, but I would guess this is their introduction, or their way at planting seeds at it. Whenever xmen come, I wouldn't be surprised if they referenced back to this. But it could go either way I guess.

We'll see. We don't know which origin they are rolling with yet, because Wanda isn't a mutant in the comics now. I just saw it as a cowardly way of addressing the issue, personally. They should commit, I think.

You can't believe Wanda, she said in an earlier episode she didn't know how all this started and we see here she started it all by herself.
What do you think of the story from Age of Ultron were they also leaving room for a mutant reveal down the line?

Well we can't just disregard what she says, it's her remembrance of her backstory. If they wanted to confirm or deny that she was a mutant they would've told us or showed us if she was or wasn't. Or atleast show her or pietro using powers prior to being exposed to the stone, and they chose not to so they can be ambiguous.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We'll see. We don't know which origin they are rolling with yet, because Wanda isn't a mutant in the comics now. I just saw it as a cowardly way of addressing the issue, personally. They should commit, I think.

Well we can't just disregard what she says, it's her remembrance of her backstory. If they wanted to confirm or deny that she was a mutant they would've told us or showed us if she was or wasn't. Or atleast show her or pietro using powers prior to being exposed to the stone, and they chose not to so they can be ambiguous.
Also, in Age of Ultron Hydra experimented with the mindstone with a bunch of people everybody died except Wanda and Pietro. That's not confirmation enough?
We also see here the mind stone fukkin' left the septre and went right at her. Don't recall the mind stone acting like that previously.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Also, in Age of Ultron Hydra experimented with the mindstone with a bunch of people everybody died except Wanda and Pietro. That's not confirmation enough?
We also see here the mind stone fukkin' left the septre and went right at her. Don't recall the mind stone acting like that previously.

It really ain't enough confirmation. It's really 50/50 which origin they gonna roll with at this point.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea they added that part about everybody else before wanda and pietro dying which confirms the dormant X gene and maybe something that happens next episode with the cosmic radiation will awaken the others.

mutants in the comics werent on some corny lets save the world shyt besides prof x and magnetos first years. They would just be lowkey exploiting their powers for their own gain like emma frost and the hellfire club.

would love to see what the MCU does with mr sinister if they got me giving a shyt bout wanda and vision

:ohhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It really ain't enough confirmation. It's really 50/50 which origin they gonna roll with at this point.
It's more than 50/50 Agatha basically used the exact language of the description of her origin powers. From here wiki:
"When the Scarlet Witch was first created by Lee and Kirby, her powers were not well-defined, and were described as "hex powers" that could cause random and unlikely events to take place."
I think the choice is more artistic not to be so on the nose.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So what is the Vision inside the hex?

Hayward was tracking Vision by tracking the decaying vibranium. What does it all mean?:mjtf:

@TENET tell me something bro :mindblown:

Well clearly Haward is a liar, as are most ppl on this show apparently, including Wanda. But the Hex Vision could very well be made of Vibranium given Wanda's ability to create matter out of thin air.