Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This was probably my favorite ep so far. Wow, the Vision/Wanda romance is the love story of the MCU, that scene with them @ Avengers headquarters talking about both feeling alone, how you can't get hurt in the sit com world and the grief/love line. That's new in the MCU, they went in. :wow:
Also loved the Scarlet Witch full costume silhouette, off-white Vision comic reference and Age of Ultron re-enactment of their apartment bombing. Crazy, they basically said she's a mutant with that explanation Agnes gave of why the bomb didn't go off. I don't know know what niqqaz want. It's like someone has to verbalize 'mutant'? The term doesn't exist in the MCU why would it?

They did a lot this ep and to think with minimal actual action scenes, Just magic beans flying here and there. MCU went full drama this ep. I appreciate that shyt. :obama:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think they should mix the mutant in this universe. The X-Men don’t hit the same when you got the Avengers roaming around. Low key that was always a problem in the comics, and mostly why the groups steered clear of each other save for major events.

The X-Men is more about being oppressed by society and the dope narratives around it than the shyt going on in the MCU right now. The idea of a Sentinel rolling up on a group of heroes, snatching up Beast and Wolverine, while telling Thing and Hulk they’re good has always been laughable to me
Facts

Nikkas TOO thirsty for X-Men to the point where it's ruining discussions and making nikkas cook up bad theories

A lot of things about X-Men are gonna have to change for them to exist/make sense in the MCU

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanda never had a Martin Episode !? :stopitslime:

Vision on his Martin shyt tho that be funny :russ:
I keep seeing this complaint and man trust me y'all do NOT want that

You don't:mjlol:

You just do not:mjlol:

I get that black folks be feeling left out of shyt but a Martin episode would be stupid as hell

And white folks wasn't even watching Martin like that

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I might be missing something but could someone explain to me the timeline between Wanda creating the hex and sword showing up? Why would sword start disassembling Vision 5 years after the snap and not between IW and EG?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show is kinda turning into a troll job... and it's not even really the show's fault, there's just been so much "you're not gonna believe this" hype. i'll admit, i get a lot of it from interenet speculation* and discussion, but hearing the undoubtedly blown out of proportions quotes from the cast - Luke Skywalker cameo, Bettany talking about how respected the cameo is** Monica's scientist friend, etc, has made these past few feel disappointing.

*they've nailed every small scale thing they've speculated, with absolutely none of the big stuff.
I think dude was talking about himself, which is actually pretty funny "an actor i always wanted to work with"

still good though. that last line
was the corniest shyt uttered in the MCU since "does anybody have any orange slices?"
Y'all nikkas just need to pull back

Doing homework after a show/movie is cool but I've watched the progression of nikkas burning themselves out on theory/Easter egg reddits and YouTube vids

Watching interviews where the actors say too much or mislead

It's fun to play detective with a show but don't go so hard it ruins the experience of the show

I stay away from all that shyt and just used my comics/Tv writing knowledge to craft my theories. Theories I kept real simple and ended up being right:manny::sas2:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I might be missing something but could someone explain to me the timeline between Wanda creating the hex and sword showing up? Why would sword start disassembling Vision 5 years after the snap and not between IW and EG?
For the plot :troll:

Or the last director didn’t want to, could be many reasons to be fair

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Are we going to talk about how big of a dikk Stark is? Why would you plaster your name all over projectiles that are designed explode. Who the fukk can even see your logo has its traveling 400mph? Who the fukk cares? Yet another problem Stark caused.:mjlol:

And why were they having family movie while a whole war was outside? This bytch closed the curtain after watch some nikka blasted and turned around like "what do you guys wanna watch tonight:smile:". And dont tell me pops didnt dodge a few bullets on his way home...this nikka opened the door SMILING like shyt wasnt going down outside. And who fukk was buying I Love Lucy dvds in the early 2000s:gucci: You couldnt sell them shyts in the suburbs let alone a fukking warzone.

Wanda's parents were fukking delusional. That whole scene, pre missile, was off. Wanda was going to end up crazy regardless.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Episode 8 def felt like they took the complete source material and ran with it.

I really fukk with the idea that she had powers all along and it’s witch related, but then did the stone actually give Pietro powers? Or is did he have powers as a kid as well?

Thats the part I wondered too.. like.. when did bro get powers :patrice:

They avoided the answering this because it would force them to confirm/deconfirm if they are mutants or not.