Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good question :jbhmm: technically he was made out of vibranium stolen from their country so his body should have belonged to the ppl of Wakanda.

I probably blame Captain America. He most likely told them because Vision was a sentient being that they was going to provide him with a proper burial. Then SWORD had other plans.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That's a big plot hole that need to be explained in the finale.
Hayward weaponized him don’t think that has to be explained. No telling how long they had him together. Then it would make sense why he was tracking fake vision he was probably hoping it could power original vision

Daps
834e7612eb5adf56df28aa896253067172090f98.gifv

f3395f9e590f92a99969eb850dd0ca53cee03d06.gifv

bb4be1f3aea08bb8b6b70f0b7e4ef6b8dd000474.gifv

aec7e4ce0b1770cda541f47a6d4409bdb8f3eb51.gifv

67664b3ebffb83ab1743103f6015ddf3c80aafe5.gifv

"What is grief if not love persevering" was a powerful quote

Had me thinking about ones that I lost :wow::mjcry:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hayward weaponized him don’t think that has to be explained. No telling how long they had him together. Then it would make sense why he was tracking fake vision he was probably hoping it could power original vision

No. Hayward weaponized the Vision that they currently have. The Vision in Wanda's reality is what Wanda created out of THIN AIR..... how would Hayward put a tracking device onto something that someone ELSE CREATED through her mind????

It'll been different had Wanda took Vision out the facility, but she DIDN'T.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Hayward weaponized the Vision that they currently have. The Vision in Wanda's reality is what Wanda created out of THIN AIR..... how would Hayward put a tracking device onto something that someone ELSE CREATED through her mind????

they are tracking the signature of the vibranium....they don’t literally have a gps device on him

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing that'll make sense as to how they were tracking the make believe Vision is what Monica told Darcy and Woo about whatever that Wanda created manifests as being REAL. So, Wanda's creation of her version of Vision mean that the vibranium from her personal creation becomes real and therefore, SWORD could use their system to locate any vibranium radiation emerging from the Hex.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Episode 8 def felt like they took the complete source material and ran with it.

I really fukk with the idea that she had powers all along and it’s witch related, but then did the stone actually give Pietro powers? Or is did he have powers as a kid as well?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

@ColdSlither

maybe hex-vision's input/output calculation forms were used as input to help build the clone vision ... to train A.I.

i thought about it but that would need hayward to have more involvement in the hex than currently apparent.

norm did say "i don't know what we do but performance has gone up 300% since you arrived" and the company doesn't sell, buy or exchange anything. they just produce output from input.

did mr. hart (vision's boss) say anything that might suggest this connection?

in episode one vision's boss told vision about "an essential rite of passage in the firm".

a "vision quest" is a "rite of passage" :ufdup:

see Vision quest - Wikipedia "A vision quest is a rite of passage in some Native American cultures. It is usually only undertaken by young males entering adulthood.[1] Individual Indigenous cultures have their own names for their rites of passage. "Vision quest" is an English language umbrella term, and may not always be accurate or used by the cultures in question."

so to tie this all up mr. hart or the company would need to be connected to hayward somehow ...

need to rewatch the sword scenes looking for computational services.

:patrice:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Hayward was tracking the decay signature of vibranium. Based I suppose on the idea that vibranium is rare enough for moving vibranium of that mass to likely be vision.

You don't need a tracking device in the hex to do that as long as atomic particles or possibly certain field effects can get out. Can you do that in real life? probably not due to the low signal but the theory is good enough for sci-fi. Some radioactive materials which are highly unstable can be detected from relatively far away using a Geiger counter - Wikipedia or Airborne particulate radioactivity monitoring - Wikipedia.

You can use light to test material composition - Spectroscopy - Wikipedia.

With this theoretical basis you end up having things like the Enterprise scanning material composition from orbit.

In WandaVision they say that Hayward "found some way to [electronically] see through the hex", so sci-fi requirements have been fulfilled.

Also its still sort of open as to whether hayward has a back-door into the hex.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hayward was tracking the decay signature of vibranium. Based I suppose on the idea that vibranium is rare enough for moving vibranium of that mass to likely be vision.

You don't need a tracking device in the hex to do that as long as atomic particles or possibly certain field effects can get out. Can you do that in real life? probably not due to the low signal but the theory is good enough for sci-fi. Some radioactive materials which are highly unstable can be detected from relatively far away using a Geiger counter - Wikipedia or Airborne particulate radioactivity monitoring - Wikipedia.

You can use light to test material composition - Spectroscopy - Wikipedia.

With this theoretical basis you end up having things like the Enterprise scanning material composition from orbit.

In WandaVision they say that Hayward "found some way to [electronically] see through the hex", so sci-fi requirements have been fulfilled.

Also its still sort of open as to whether hayward has a back-door into the hex.

Why you type all of that as if this is some scientific thesis when I already stated this:

The only thing that'll make sense as to how they were tracking the make believe Vision is what Monica told Darcy and Woo about whatever that Wanda created manifests as being REAL. So, Wanda's creation of her version of Vision mean that the vibranium from her personal creation becomes real and therefore, SWORD could use their system to locate any vibranium radiation emerging from the Hex.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Episode 8 def felt like they took the complete source material and ran with it.

I really fukk with the idea that she had powers all along and it’s witch related, but then did the stone actually give Pietro powers? Or is did he have powers as a kid as well?

Thats the part I wondered too.. like.. when did bro get powers :patrice: