Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The official wiki confirms she was born in 1989 - Scarlet Witch 1980s

Malcolm in the middle came out in Jan 2000, when she would've been 10 going on 11. Timeline works if you assume the flashback happened in 2000 and the DVD was a bootleg of a show that just came out. :yeshrug:
Yeah they added that in a recent episode of Wandavision to try and fix her timeline. Before that it was generally thought that she was a teenager or very early 20s in AoA and CW

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ok so I think everyone is looking at this all wrong.

Wanda is an avenger, and while there is enough content in her story to justify a full fledge movie, there simply isn't enough room for her fo have one. So with the creation of Disney +, Wanda along with OG characters and new ones can have their individual stories told while maintaining their forward connection to the MCU.

This is basically a wanda past, present and future arc. A way fo expand the character further while strengthening her role in the MCU as a supporting character.

The tie in to Doctor Strange could very well have little to do with this show. Strange could simply seek out her help based on the threat level in his movie.

The last Episode could very well end with her finally having closure, and going down a path of harnessing her abilities. With possibly Strange being a mentor to her.

Agatha could be defeated or possibly become the female Loki, or even killed off for all we know.

And it's just that simple. People expect this TV show to

1. Introduce the fantastic 4, even though there isnt even a release date or even a script for the movie.

2. Mutants, even though no xmen movies have been mentioned at all.

It's too early for that. Maybe mutants will be revealed in The Eternals. Which was supposed to come out around the same time as Wandavision.

And it's funny becasue when the Disney/Fox deal was announced, a lot of people didnt want these characters in the MCU. Now all of a sudden, everybody wants them shoehorned into everything:russ:

Just becasue the DC movies will have random characters show up out of the blue, doesn't mean Marvel will start doing it :mjlol:
Who didn't want X-Men?:usure:

I don't want Fox X-Men, except for a few of them.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ok why didn't wakanda keep vision?

The answer has to lie in the 5 year gap between Infinity War and Endgame :ehh:

I took it as the Wakandans recognizing his 'humanity' and allowing his team mates to eventually take him home for a funeral, rather than looking at him as scrap and spare parts. I mean he was powered by the Mind Stone, after all, so he had more awareness than a regular robot or White Vision might.

Wakandan philosophy about death is pretty involved as we saw in 'Black Panther'.

As far as we know - they kept him in one piece for 5 years after The Snap.

Once his body got back to the States, around highly paranoid cacs, they sawed him into pieces within days :francis:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The x men made marvel a monster long before their movies...it didnt hit the same because they went with too much mystique over legendary x men scenarios. Mr. Sinister hadn't been onscreen yet and he's a WAY SUPERIOR VILLAIN to Loki and Agatha.

We're in agreement that the X-Men was the top Marvel property prior to the MCU. My point is if they reintroduce them in this current MCU, it doesn't have the same impact when you factor in the power set of the Avengers. I'd prefer to keep it separate, save for a cameo here and there, so the X-Men and their rogues gallery can truly shine.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
We're in agreement that the X-Men was the top Marvel property prior to the MCU. My point is if they reintroduce them in this current MCU, it doesn't have the same impact when you factor in the power set of the Avengers. I'd prefer to keep it separate, save for a cameo here and there, so the X-Men and their rogues gallery can truly shine.
There's no way to keep them separate unless it's separate universes

And everyone would be disappointed

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If you feel like this show is limping to the finish then it's your own fault. I'd bet that most people that feel that way are people who took easter eggs and red herrings and based theories out of them and now you need/want closure on your theories when I'm actuality it has nothing to do with the show. Looking at the list of things y'all feel need to be explained further and I'm :gucci:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
If you feel like this show is limping to the finish then it's your own fault. I'd bet that most people that feel that way are people who took easter eggs and red herrings and based theories out of them and now you need/want closure on your theories when I'm actuality it has nothing to do with the show. Looking at the list of things y'all feel need to be explained further and I'm :gucci:
Shows just not that good to me
I accept that other ppl enjoy it:yeshrug:
But when your whole show is a mystery, the payoff, and the steps to get to the payoff need to be super well done

It's meandering to me

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Agnes wanted to know how Wanda did it.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring up how destitute Westview is. Everyone in the town looked grief-stricken, as if they had lost someone. I'm think Wanda's conscious wanted to create a place where they all could start a new in

It was literally days AFTER the blip. I would think it's like that everywhere with everyone feeling that kind of way.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think they should mix the mutant in this universe. The X-Men don’t hit the same when you got the Avengers roaming around. Low key that was always a problem in the comics, and mostly why the groups steered clear of each other save for major events.

The X-Men is more about being oppressed by society and the dope narratives around it than the shyt going on in the MCU right now. The idea of a Sentinel rolling up on a group of heroes, snatching up Beast and Wolverine, while telling Thing and Hulk they’re good has always been laughable to me

If WandaVision hints at anything, all of that public sentiment towards "extra-powered" beings are going to change up real quick. If anything, this is the perfect opportune time to introduce the mutants because of the fact that people's fear is at an all-time high which lead into the justification of what Director Hayward is doing.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I knew Agnes wanted to know how Wanda did it.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring up how destitute Westview is. Everyone in the town looked grief-stricken, as if they had lost someone. I'm think Wanda's conscious wanted to create a place where they all could start a new in
Lol they did lose someone or someone could have died within the gap of whomever got snapped