Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
When next week comes and that reality hits that you don’t get no more Marvel Season for a few weeks:lolbron:

This thread gonna have y’all like

giphy.gif
Winter falcon dropping two weeks after blood

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What I'm saying is that this is your interpretation of the clues given. I'm saying that they are not giving us definitive facts, they are hemming and hawwing and not outright telling us things to keep their options open. That crystalline shyt agatha told us was a juelzgif. She didn't outright tell us she pulled him from X-Men. That's that shyt I be talkin bout.

Because she didn't lol, she ain't got it like that.

We still don't know for sure. Agatha said it was some kind of possession spell because doing necromancy with the real Pietro was not a possibility with him in another continent and his body all fukked up with bullet holes (:dead:) but we have no idea why she made him look different or where she got Peters body to possess him and use him in the hex :patrice:

But yeah, it's either:

a) A kind of cruel troll job by Feige and the show runner. Using QS actor from the other franchise just to get a reaction and get people talking.

b) Somehow Agatha got a hold of a body from another universe.

I think Peitro showed up on his own and got caught slippin by Agatha.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yellow is the color of the mind stone.
EvLPb7PXAAIreQI

EvLPcVDWQAYuRbB

There is no mind stone anymore.

WandaVision has been at pains to establish a separation between the source of Wanda's power and the mind stone.

Feige is on record as saying:

"So it seemed exploring that would be worthwhile post-Endgame. Who else is aware of that power? Where did it come from? Did the Mind Stone unlock it?”" (The third of these is a leading question based on an assumption that the infinity stones are not the source of her powers).

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
it's either:

a) A kind of cruel troll job by Feige and the show runner. Using QS actor from the other franchise just to get a reaction and get people talking.

b) Somehow Agatha got a hold of a body from another universe.

Let's go with she made someone look like Peter from the Fox universe.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There is no mind stone anymore.

WandaVision has been at pains to establish a separation between the source of Wanda's power and the mind stone.

Feige is on record as saying:

"So it seemed exploring that would be worthwhile post-Endgame. Who else is aware of that power? Where did it come from? Did the Mind Stone unlock it?”" (The third of these is a leading question based on an assumption that the infinity stones are not the source of her powers).
Yellow is still the color of the Mind Stone, bruh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No idea why he was banned, I ain't been on The Coli since last night.

I'll look into it.

Fred.

For the record, I know I campaigned Free him

But that ain’t my favor I’ve earned and gonna ask from you :whoa:

We got business in the next week or 2.:heh:

I’m gonna remind you :steviej:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Hreh didn't even have quicksilver's powers.

If he for some reason is compelled to come to Westview and enter the hex (the show) he has to play a role right? He's gonna look and move like her brother to fit in with the show only to be constantly questioned as to why he looks different and has what seem to be false memories.

Agatha is powerful enough to posses him but she can't just give some random nikka super speed lol, she couldn't put the wammy on Herb and have him flying around. She is a manipulator, not a creator.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yellow is still the color of the Mind Stone, bruh.

There is no mind stone. That thing in Vision's head is not the mind stone.

vision's mind: original post Feb 20 2021

vision isn't the real vision. like in the comics he may have got another body as well ...
this was telegraphed by the vision / Darcy convo in the van.
plus the closing titles actually go into vision's body meaning vision's composition is central to what is going on.
vision is a new toaster in the advert.
also mr. hart (with spooky mrs. hart) gave vision a "promotion" ... then he had the kid.

revealingly:
if you look at the closing titles the first part differs sometimes (or looks that way to me) per episode.
look at the start of the closing titles for ep 3. slowly... and you see vision smiling in a weirdly evil way.
from this i guess that the thing that gave fake-vision the ability to have children was an evil contribution of some "living thing" to make him function again.
the mind gem, which is still destroyed, gave vision the "living thing" of "a living mind" in AoU. in WV some other evil source did it instead.
this is why vision cannot leave the hex. his source of "being" is in another dimension only reachable (at present) through the hex and vision (the original) is still dead.

image of the evil smile:
wnEi7VGl.png

that's edited. no mouth curls like that naturally.

and immediately before that wanda's eyes looked scared and there was a tear forming in her left eye (special effect!) as if she were about to cry

TgDvM6wl.png

check it out yourself.

ep. 3 opening song:

"We Got Something Cooking" is the theme song of the WandaVision episode Now in Color, and is featured briefly in the episode We Interrupt This Program.

Lyrics
aBa-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba
WandaVision
Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba
WandaVision
We got something cooking
And it's looking good
We've got something cooking
And who knew we could
All great expectations (Ba-ah, ba ba ba)
Lead to complications (WandaVision)
But it's groovy and fun
It's me and it's you
Together, one plus one
Is more than two

Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba
WandaVision
Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba
WandaVision
Some sudden surprises (Ba-ah)
Come in all shapes and sizes (Ba-ah, WandaVision)
But it's rainbows and sun
It's you and it's me
Together, one plus one is family

WandaVision