Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There is no mind stone. That thing in Vision's head is not the mind stone.

vision's mind: original post Feb 20 2021

vision isn't the real vision. like in the comics he may have got another body as well ...
this was telegraphed by the vision / Darcy convo in the van.
plus the closing titles actually go into vision's body meaning vision's composition is central to what is going on.
vision is a new toaster in the advert.
also mr. hart (with spooky mrs. hart) gave vision a "promotion" ... then he had the kid.

revealingly:
if you look at the closing titles the first part differs sometimes (or looks that way to me) per episode.
look at the start of the closing titles for ep 3. slowly... and you see vision smiling in a weirdly evil way.
from this i guess that the thing that gave fake-vision the ability to have children was an evil contribution of some "living thing" to make him function again.
the mind gem, which is still destroyed, gave vision the "living thing" of "a living mind" in AoU. in WV some other evil source did it instead.
this is why vision cannot leave the hex. his source of "being" is in another dimension only reachable (at present) through the hex and vision (the original) is still dead.

image of the evil smile:
wnEi7VGl.png

that's edited. no mouth curls like that naturally.

and immediately before that wanda's eyes looked scared and there was a tear forming in her left eye (special effect!) as if she were about to cry

TgDvM6wl.png

check it out yourself.

ep. 3 opening song:

"We Got Something Cooking" is the theme song of the WandaVision episode Now in Color, and is featured briefly in the episode We Interrupt This Program.

Lyrics
aBa-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba
WandaVision
Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba
WandaVision
We got something cooking
And it's looking good
We've got something cooking
And who knew we could
All great expectations (Ba-ah, ba ba ba)
Lead to complications (WandaVision)
But it's groovy and fun
It's me and it's you
Together, one plus one
Is more than two

Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba
WandaVision
Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba
WandaVision
Some sudden surprises (Ba-ah)
Come in all shapes and sizes (Ba-ah, WandaVision)
But it's rainbows and sun
It's you and it's me
Together, one plus one is family

WandaVision

Doesn't mean Wanda doesn't have some residual Mind Stone energy mixed in with all the other power she's channeling because: Yellow is the color of The Mind Stone.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If he for some reason is compelled to come to Westview and enter the hex (the show) he has to play a role right? He's gonna look and move like her brother to fit in with the show only to be constantly questioned as to why he looks different and has what seem to be false memories.
No he doesn't.
Firstly Pietro was a liar.
Secondly his powers aren't the same as Fox's quicksilver.
Monica was in the hex and no one bothered her until Agnes got Herb noticing it.
Monica was chilling on stage and at the best dinner parties untroubled.
If people were to notice oddities, then people towards the outskirts of the town would be freaking out at the others a little bit further removed who were stuck in repeated actions.
The inference is that the odd things get edited out of their perceptions automatically - like when Vision used his powers to save his boss and the boss didn't "notice" it.
Like Westworld they don't see certain things and the world doesn't have to remain wholly consistent.
No one in Westview knows Pietro anyway.

Agatha is powerful enough to posses him but she can't just give some random nikka super speed lol, she couldn't put the wammy on Herb and have him flying around. She is a manipulator, not a creator.
"Creator" in the show context - means in terms of life. beings. breaking the natural laws of the universe.
But we will see about that.
Possibly.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yellow is still the color of the Mind Stone, bruh.

The infinity stones can't be destroyed technically. Thanos said he reduced them to atoms.

Wanda probably still has a connection to the mind stone as well. It's part of her.

:jbhmm:And ironically, the mind stone was the only infinity stone Thanos never used individually.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Doesn't mean Wanda doesn't have some residual Mind Stone energy mixed in with all the other power she's channeling because: Yellow is was the color of The Mind Stone.

Yellow was the color of the mind stone.

Ok "Residual mind stone energy" noted. I'll remember that.

There are clues in the titles ... and of course there would be .. Devil hidden in plain sight and all that...

This is in the closing titles from ep. 8 and then it cuts awsy. I.e. it doesn't show Vision's face from that (3rd party observer) angle and they do that intentionally. So you cannot see what he looks like from a non in-world narration POV.

72MgByLl.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Also, when Wanda manifested Vision, she conjured the mindstone...

That's why it was all yellow, while everything else was red....

And that's why..

a. wanda can't control him
b. vision can use his powers to un mind fukk everyone in the hex.

Hol' up. Brehs think Wanda can just conjure up the stones now?

If she could then maybe the time, soul, power and reality stones would be better options.

She could actually get the real Vision back.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yellow was the color of the mind stone.

Ok "Residual mind stone energy" noted. I'll remember that.

There are clues in the titles ... and of course there would be .. Devil hidden in plain sight and all that...

This is in the closing titles from ep. 8 and then it cuts awsy. I.e. it doesn't show Vision's face from that (3rd party observer) angle and they do that intentionally. So you cannot see what he looks like from a non in-world narration POV.

72MgByLl.jpg
What am I looking at here?
Wanda Vision facing off with Hayward Vision?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Wanda probably still has a connection to the mind stone as well. It's part of her.
I'm wondering about this now. Did the mind stone give her her powers, or did it enhance a latent ability? The latter is strongly implied in this episode. It would explain why both she and her brother are the only ones to survive interacting with the stone. Is this a mutants thing?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hol' up. Brehs think Wanda can just conjure up the stones now?

If she could then maybe the time, soul, power and reality stones would be better options.

She could actually get the real Vision back.

not THE infinity stones. Just the mind stone.

she was the only one who could destroy it by herself. In Infinity War, Vision told her that she possessed the only energy signature powerful enough to destroy it. Not to mention, they made the shyt easy for nikkas with the distinctive COLORS throughout all of this :mindblown:

Good lord. You nikkas is slow. Wanda draws part of her powers from the mind stone. It's a part of her. Like a refuge.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm wondering about this now. Did the mind stone give her her powers, or did it enhance a latent ability? The latter is strongly implied in this episode. It would explain why both she and her brother are the only ones to survive interacting with the stone. Is this a mutants thing?
Think it enhanced her abilities

Agatha said something about "amplifying something within..." Or something like that

I take that as something inside was brought to life :manny:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What am I looking at here?
Wanda Vision facing off with Hayward Vision?

The first 10 - 20 seconds of the closing credits for each show can be (I haven't checked them all) different.

Look at the first 10 to 20 seconds of the closing credits for ep 3 and ep 8.

That image is from ep 8 (today).

It is the point just after which vision was created from another angle.

Closing credits for ep 3 ....

show a macabre smile on Vision(?) and a tear in Wanda's eye.