Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They've made plenty of plans for x-men lol, the issue is what have they decided to do when it comes to drawing a distinction between mutates and MUTANTS. Like it's a lot of people already calling Monica a mutant lol, by that logic Hulk is one too. That's where they gotta thread the needle and being vague about it as they begin showing more and more characters who's powers aren't derived from 'science' or tech and why they might be that way.

As for Peitro, that's Quicksilver lol, like the one from Fox I'm convinced now and there. Wanda is a NEXUS being, matter of fact THE Nexus being of the MCU, meaning she's the anchor point for all things Marvel, comics, movies and every fukking thing else. Just because the sitcoms seem to be over doesn't mean the show got any less meta.

What I'm saying is that this is your interpretation of the clues given. I'm saying that they are not giving us definitive facts, they are hemming and hawwing and not outright telling us things to keep their options open. That crystalline shyt agatha told us was a juelzgif. She didn't outright tell us she pulled him from X-Men. That's that shyt I be talkin bout.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When next week comes and that reality hits that you don’t get no more Marvel Season for a few weeks:lolbron:

This thread gonna have y’all like

giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So, did I miss something...or did they really get Evan Peters to play another version of quicksilver that already exists in another movie universe,
just To throw people into thinking it was a multiverse reference, when it was literally just a throw away cameo that has no relevance to the multiverse that it could of well been a part of....the fukk was the point in that :heh:

We still don't know for sure. Agatha said it was some kind of possession spell because doing necromancy with the real Pietro was not a possibility with him in another continent and his body all fukked up with bullet holes (:dead:) but we have no idea why she made him look different or where she got Peters body to possess him and use him in the hex :patrice:

But yeah, it's either:

a) A kind of cruel troll job by Feige and the show runner. Using QS actor from the other franchise just to get a reaction and get people talking.

b) Somehow Agatha got a hold of a body from another universe.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That yellow ..
Just like when Vision was made.
Not like when WestView was transformed.
ERGO: That person in the image (or Dottie) helped with one and not with the other.
ERGO: As per Agnes, hex-Vision is made from evil/danger.

@Dillah810 do you have a picture of when Vision was being made?

EDIT: thanks

32fa8cb84f167509223e26329f0e54d8f607e3e6.gifv

@Jello Biafra
Yellow is the color of the mind stone.
EvLPb7PXAAIreQI

EvLPbjWXUA8swQq

EvLPcVDWQAYuRbB

EvLPcuVXEAI8mL8

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We still don't know for sure. Agatha said it was some kind of possession spell because doing necromancy with the real Pietro was not a possibility with him in another continent and his body all fukked up with bullet holes (:dead:) but we have no idea why he made him look different or where she got Peters body to possess him :patrice:

But yeah, it's either:

a) A kind of cruel troll job by Feige and the show runner. Using QS actor from the other franchise just to get a reaction and get people talking.

Yeah, that's why I said it's frustrating. We waited like a month and they decided to give us a
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

Like that's what we been waiting for :unimpressed:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We still don't know for sure. Agatha said it was some kind of possession spell because doing necromancy with the real Pietro was not a possibility with him in another continent and his body all fukked up with bullet holes (:dead:) but we have no idea why she made him look different or where she got Peters body to possess him and use him in the hex :patrice:

But yeah, it's either:

I’m saying A

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, that's why I said it's frustrating. We waited like a month and they decided to give us a
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

Like that's what we been waiting for :unimpressed:

I agree. This episode we got visual answers to what we already knew: Wanda has been through some tragic shyt her whole life, which makes her a wild card with the kind of power she possesses.

But the more interesting questions have had a "yada yada" answer without a legit explanation so we are not even sure if they've been actually answered or not :francis:

I'd be much less annoyed with that if there wasn't just 1 episode left and we've already been teased that the main thing about it is gonna be S.W.O.R.D. showing up with evil Vision to fight our heroes :francis:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So, did I miss something...or did they really get Evan Peters to play another version of quicksilver that already exists in another movie universe,
just To throw people into thinking it was a multiverse reference, when it was literally just a throw away cameo that has no relevance to the multiverse that it could of well been a part of....the fukk was the point in that :heh:

The show's not over fam....lol

Agnes did Pietro

Agatha told Wanda that her real brothers body was full of holes on another continent, so she had to possess a 'fake Peitro' to push her further.

I said like 20 some odd pages back before the nexus commercial that there is no random BS to introducing the Scarlett Witch moniker or comic accurate costumes ect...I said she's creating a vacuum with the hex. Turns out she is the fukking vacuum lol

Assuming Agatha didn't go into this knowing Wanda was the nexus of this reality, she didn't pluck Peitro from the multiverse, he was likely already there/showed up on his own and ended up getting possessed by her. Why? Maybe he was compelled by Wanda outburst of grief and longing that by the nature of being a nexus being was broadcast across the multi-verse...
:yeshrug:

That really is quicksilver though.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
To throw nikkaz off lol

they like fukking with us.... duh lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I was right in thinking this episode was going to be an origin story/exposition episode, since that's how prestige shows work.

Also, I'm thinking the scene with her creating another Vision was more to establish that this new Vision is also a product of the Mind stone, but in a more diluted fashion. Lets them bring the character back (if they choose to have him stick around, although it's not hard to imagine this ends with her having to let him die again), and also establish how/why he's able to establish his own free will outside of her control.

Need some more detail on what Agatha was fukking around with that got her in trouble with the coven. Could possibly end up giving more background on what exactly the fake Quicksilver is, since she can't create things out of nothing.