Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I mean, Lockeed Martin has their name on their missiles:yeshrug:

LOL could you imagine a missile raining down in Afghanistan and that shyt says Lockheed Martin™ on the side :russ:

meanwhile, I know a lotta people will say this, but this episode shoulda/coulda been the first or second episode just to make it easier for people to understand.

But i can appreciate the effort that was put into each decade of the Wanda and The Vision shows even tho this episode literally just explained the whole shyt to us in one neat package

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
LOL could you imagine a missile raining down in Afghanistan and that shyt says Lockheed Martin™ on the side :russ:

meanwhile, I know a lotta people will say this, but this episode shoulda/coulda been the first or second episode just to make it easier for people to understand.

But i can appreciate the effort that was put into each decade of the Wanda and The Vision shows even tho this episode literally just explained the whole shyt to us in one neat package
No, fukk these mongoloids who couldn't keep up.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
not THE infinity stones. Just the mind stone.
Not sure why she would have the power to create that one and not the others.
Saying that I assume you think that the thing in Vision's head is a real infinity stone?
Ok we shall see.

she was the only one who could destroy it by herself. In Infinity War, Vision told her that she possessed the only energy signature powerful enough to destroy it.
:mjlol:
That is NOT what was said.

The reason she could destroy it was due to attunement not power.
And that was down to her power's "energy signature".

"but also its composition if it were exposed to something very similar to its own signature"

like how in sci-fi you modulate your weapons to get through a forcefield by matching frequencies.

energy signature is NOT power it is composition. just as vision said. correct composition with enough power. and Wanda was uniquely positioned to do that because her power matched in composition (not might). I will drag out some Russo quotes about this.

Good lord. You nikkas is slow.
How many unique correct predictions have you made in this thread?

I am up to 3.
Vision is dead.
The hex is a Nexus.
Vision will get a new body.

That's pretty high given that we still have so many unanswered questions.

How many unique correct predictions for you mr. "quick minded" :mjlol: ?

Wanda draws part of her powers from the mind stone. It's a part of her. Like a refuge.
"The mind stone is part of Wanda."
"It is the stone driving Wanda's power level?"
Ok we shall see.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:mjlol: @ a bomb clearly labeled “Stark Industries” crashing into Wanda’s family’s crib.
Wanda and Pietro told Stark it said "Stark Industries" on it back in Age of Ultron. Hell, the bomb that fukked Stark up had his company's logo on it all the back in Iron Man 1. :russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No, fukk these mongoloids who couldn't keep up.

the way this show has been presented has been brilliant and you almost want it to be an hour. Great pacing and I can appreciate how they still find time to squeeze in all the SHIELD fukkery as well.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not sure why she would have the power to create that one and not the others.
Saying that I assume you think that the thing in Vision's head is a real infinity stone?
Ok we shall see.

That is NOT what was said.

The reason she could destroy it was due to attunement not power.
And that was down to her power's "energy signature".

"but also its composition if it were exposed to something very similar to its own signature"

like how in sci-fi you modulate your weapons to get through a forcefield by matching frequencies.

energy signature is NOT power it is composition. just as vision said. correct composition with enough power. and Wanda was uniquely positioned to do that because her power matched in composition (not might). I will drag out some Russo quotes about this.