Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I enjoy the show, I do. I really do. But what’s there to talk about? I read a wiki page and already know who Agnes is. I know who Monica will eventually become. What else is there to talk about?

Will we get Agnes’ master plan via an exploitation monologue? There’s two episodes left and they’ve ran out of decade era television procedural to feed off of. It should be a movie or as close to one, shouldn’t it?

We just wasting time until Friday. :yeshrug:

It’s not like there is a lot on TV

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I enjoy the show, I do. I really do. But what’s there to talk about? I read a wiki page and already know who Agnes is. I know who Monica will eventually become. What else is there to talk about?

Will we get Agnes’ master plan via an exploitation monologue? There’s two episodes left and they’ve ran out of decade era television procedural to feed off of. It should be a movie or as close to one, shouldn’t it?
Go into a discussion board and ask people why they're discussing things brehs

:hhh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anyway, is Pietro/Peter really Pietro? Or is he a shapeshifting Señor Scratchy on some Maleficent shyt? Thats my wild guess.

I do think there may be more to that dang rabbit. Or I can be wrong and it's just a familiar.
Don't know what he is yet, but i am certain he is not really Pietro. I think he might just be some random guy that Agatha empower to be like quicksilver.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Anyway, is Pietro/Peter really Pietro? Or is he a shapeshifting Señor Scratchy on some Maleficent shyt? Thats my wild guess.

I do think there may be more to that dang rabbit. Or I can be wrong and it's just a familiar.
Doubtful we might only find out if they make longer episodes or maybe in the next dr strange movie

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Spectrum/Monica is better than Carol Danvers. As a character and power wise. Can you imagine if she was in Endgame? She'd be fukking shyt up. She should be as popular as Storm but Marvel didn't push her like they should have

Avengers didn't have the writers while X-Men had Chris Claremont :wow::wow: and John Byrne :wow:.

Even after Byrne left Morlocks, Forge and Claremont's super long paragraphs made the X-men more than "just" a comic book.

DInyokl.png

jXCRrPd.png