Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Avengers didn't have the writers while X-Men had Chris Claremont :wow::wow: and John Byrne :wow:.

Even after Byrne left Morlocks, Forge and Claremont's super long paragraphs made the X-men more than "just" a comic book.

DInyokl.png

jXCRrPd.png
Yeah X-men use to be the premier team of Marvel. It's a shame Monica had to be neglected but I think she's about to skyrocket in terms of popularity

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've been thinking it over and it makes no narrative sense for QS to not be Fox's QS. It would literally be a :umad: to the audience. It would make more sense to have a normal person changed into ATJ's QS even if they "died" once this was over. Typing that I see it's a direct ripoff of WW84 but my point still stands lol.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That big breh has twice shown that he knows what's happening. Was dressed as Frankenstein on an episode where folks with dialogue were dressed as a remedial form of what they are and no one is askng questions?

Dottie ouchea smelling roses and peeping Wanda vs Monica while everyone but the obvious delivery guy was frozen.

Whose man's is Herb and Dottie?!!!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I've been thinking it over and it makes no narrative sense for QS to not be Fox's QS. It would literally be a :umad: to the audience. It would make more sense to have a normal person changed into ATJ's QS even if they "died" once this was over. Typing that I see it's a direct ripoff of WW84 but my point still stands lol.
I might be a simple case of she just pulled the image of Quicksilver from the multiverse since it’s not like she could walk out and go look at a computer and find out what he looked like.

Since everyone in the world seems to know minute details of Avengers missions someone in the town knew he got shot and died which is the only fact he was to corroborate as Wanda remembered.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Spectrum/Monica is better than Carol Danvers. As a character and power wise. Can you imagine if she was in Endgame? She'd be fukking shyt up. She should be as popular as Storm but Marvel didn't push her like they should have

I am looking forward to T’Challa from another universe taking down Spectrum and Storm and showing the world true black excellence.

Also yeah I think this is the perfect way to recast T’Challa from our universe. It could even be canon that they get switched and he is stuck on another earth. That way they can move on but keep T’Challa.

Anyway, is Pietro/Peter really Pietro? Or is he a shapeshifting Señor Scratchy on some Maleficent shyt? Thats my wild guess.

I do think there may be more to that dang rabbit. Or I can be wrong and it's just a familiar.

I think he is the X-Men’s Pietro with knowledge from the locals zapped into his brain to collaborate. Agatha just grabbed him and hoped he would look like hers and when he didn’t it was ok he still had super speed..... she probably stole another universes mind stone to do it.

I also think the twins and the remaking of the infinity stones in those early commercials are connected

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I am looking forward to T’Challa from another universe taking down Spectrum and Storm and showing the world true black excellence.

Also yeah I think this is the perfect way to recast T’Challa from our universe. It could even be canon that they get switched and he is stuck on another earth. That way they can move on but keep T’Challa.

I think he is the X-Men’s Pietro with knowledge from the locals zapped into his brain to collaborate. Agatha just grabbed him and hoped he would look like hers and when he didn’t it was ok he still had super speed..... she probably stole another universes mind stone to do it.

I also think the twins and the remaking of the infinity stones in those early commercials are connected
All this means is...mysteries are still abound.