Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That big breh has twice shown that he knows what's happening. Was dressed as Frankenstein on an episode where folks with dialogue were dressed as a remedial form of what they are and no one is askng questions?

Dottie ouchea smelling roses and peeping Wanda vs Monica while everyone but the obvious delivery guy was frozen.

Whose man's is Herb and Dottie?!!!

I feel like they already answered that with this ep. You can see Agatha putting a spell on Herb.

Dottie on the other hand, hasn't been explained yet.

Mailman is also suspicious.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The Mandalorian" is another reason I said Disney+ needs to stop being afraid of regular 50-60 minute run times man.
With "GOT" people were talking about the eps would be "movie length" but at least they were around an hour. This shyt is consistently 30-40 minutes. :francis:

Hopefully the last two eps break that trend. Otherwise saying "6 hour run time" would be like saying you won a month of free pizza but every time it's delivered there's 2-3 slices missing.

End credits longer than Jill Scott's titties but not nearly as nice to look at. :francis:

Fred.
Nikkas keep complaining about runtimes but these shows EXPENSIVE bruh:russ:

I get that Disney got billions on billions but still:russ:

Game of Thrones was ONE show. Disney+ is launching multiple Game Of Thrones level budget shows.

Them nikkas announced 7 Marvel and 9 Star Wars shows. How much you think all that gonna cost???

If it was up to y'all Wandavision budget would be 500 million dollars:mjlol:

Last edited:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
You said everybody ...it’s not everybody comic book man:mjlol:, hell everybody was suspicious to me at one point except vision
I didn’t know who the fukk she was , You mean comic book fans?!? I’m a casual , I never heard of the character , you sound like comic book guy:russ:

Fam, I haven't been in this thread for WEEKS specifically because of him saying stuff like this. I'm back in this thread for 5 minutes to see reaction from the last episode and see him making multiple posts of

You don't have to READ the comics to know the introduction of AGNES was suspect from the jump.

You had to be feeble minded if you did not see the tell-tell signs. That was the issue I have that they made it TOO OBVIOUS. Even VISION called out on it.

Maybe YOU was shocked. But it's the least shocking reveal on this show.

Then you're feeble minded. Agnes was TOO obvious. Like I said even Vision 2 episodes ago called it out.
Agatha fukking Harkness is who folks are trying to clown people for not knowing, and anticipating ??!! I'm outta here lol, y'all got it :hubie:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Fam, I haven't been in this thread for WEEKS specifically because of him saying stuff like this. I'm back in this thread for 5 minutes to see reaction from the last episode and see him making multiple posts of

Agatha fukking Harkness is who folks are trying to clown people for not knowing, and anticipating ??!! I'm outta here lol, y'all got it :hubie:
Yeahhhh at that point I just kept it moving , I played sports growing up, I’m late on comic book shyt, I enjoy it tho but I don’t know what the fukk is going on besides the commercial popular ones:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas keep complaining about runtimes but these shows EXPENSIVE bruh:russ:

I get that Disney got billions on billions but still:russ:

Game of Thrones was ONE show. Disney+ is launching multiple Game Of Thrones level budget shows.

Them nikkas announced 7 Marvel and 9 Star Wars shows. How much you think all that gonna cost???

If it was up to y'all Wandavision budget would be 500 million dollars:mjlol:

Man the people working on the show said it would be about 6 hours. :gucci:

I'm not just randomly complaining. They said "roughly 6 hours" so people expected each ep to be a certain length.

At first it was cool but as the season went on the eps didn't get any longer.

People are wondering where they pulled "6 hours" from because if these last two eps ain't over an hour, they ain't gonna hit that number.

Fred.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the people working on the show said it would be about 6 hours. :gucci:

I'm not just randomly complaining. They said "roughly 6 hours" so people expected each ep to be a certain length.

At first it was cool but as the season went on the eps didn't get any longer.

People are wondering where they pulled "6 hours" from because if these last two eps ain't over an hour, they ain't gonna hit that number.

Fred.
I do think that these producers talk too much. Why even mention the runtime of the show?

Same with teasing a big reveal. They might as well have kept quiet