Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I’m still not sure why they thought that rover would work. The drone went through cause it was era appropriate.The beekeeper was altered down to the rope.

How did they get from that to, nah you can just drill through.

Better off just throwing a rock with a message wrapped around it.

Earlier in the season they broke down the type of radiation the "wall" was made of.

So they were trying to use a vehicle shielded against those types of radiation.

It makes sense in a comic book sort of way. :manny:

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Earlier in the ep they broke down the type of radiation the "wall" was made of.

So they were trying to use a vehicle shielded against those types of radiation.

It makes sense in a comic book sort of way. :manny:

Fred.

But the drone wasn’t shielded against that radiation and didn’t change?

But the agent in a radiation suit was changed.

I mean we’ll see what happens when Hayward assaults the hex cause he must have something up his sleeve.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But the drone wasn’t shielded against that radiation and didn’t change?

But the agent in a radiation suit was changed.

I mean we’ll see what happens when Hayward assaults the hex cause he must have something up his sleeve.

The drone didn't change because there was nothing for it to change into. It was an 80's style setting so they used a drone from the 80's.

As far as the vehicle, their idea was if you completely block the radiation, then it won't change things. Because the radiation is what's causing the change.

However Wanda strengthened the wall in the Halloween ep. Which is why the vehicle and Monica's clothing didn't block anything.

All of this shyt is comic book science so take it with a grain of salt but I see what they were going for.

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The drone didn't change because there was nothing for it to change into. It was an 80's style setting so they used a drone from the 80's.

As far as the vehicle, their idea was if you completely block the radiation, then it won't change things. Because the radiation is what's causing the change.

However Wanda strengthened the wall in the Halloween ep. Which is why the vehicle and Monica's clothing didn't block anything.

All of this shyt is comic book science so take it with a grain of salt but I see what they were going for.

Fred.

See this is what I thought too. Hayward would attack once it caught up to the 2010s cause there was nothing for it to change into. A missile is a missile. A tank is a tank.

But Wanda reinforced it so that should have deaded that idea.

It rewrote the SWORD base and the Monica mobile. Just made them unthreatening.

In the fourth episode, Monica asked Jimmy why not just go through and he said something about the barrier not wanting him. Then Monica walked right up to it. That’s what I thought she was referring to when she pushed through this time.

Daps
When Fox Pietro first appeared the SWORD alert began sounding that something had breached the barrier but now they are saying Agnes created him inside the barrier?

So what was that alarm sounding for?

I thought the alarm was still sounding from when Wanda almost murdered their entire squad :mjlol:

Like theoretically someone should have shut it off by then but realistically everybody was shook like :damn::damn::damn: and nobody had the wherewithal to shut it off yet

:mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
FB-IMG-1614103697386.jpg

I still haven't seen the whole thing but they better not :mjlol: