Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Daps
Them nikkas was Skrulls, 100%, even gave her a nod and wink about her not being the only one "they're" loyal to.

As for the aerospace engineer, they haven't been revealed yet but it won't be Reed. I think it will be Beast seeing how he worked with SWORD in the comics which will make for an interesting dynamic seeing how you can tell they aren't going to be friendly to mutants.

51MEseeuhPL.jpg

Not a big enough deal to break the internet or be the "big cameo" but huge implications if that's who her guy is.

I always hated how they changed up Hanks look in the 2000s :unimpressed:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Maybe Madame Web will show up in this whole multiverse saga :ohhh:

Funny because they put some feelers out for a madam web movie a while back and people were clowning, myself included lol

But with how WV is being done it doesn’t seem like such a drag.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:myman:
It's everybody's favorite scene. The fake dog. Everybody trying not to laugh. The closeup on Cole when Martin tells him "sit yo $5 ass down before I make change"

:ohlawd: my favorite episode of the entire series
Bruh man just walking in through the fire escape with the CD player

:mjlol:

They skipped the ninties cause it realistically should have been Family Matters or Fresh Prince homages.

Surprised they didn’t get Ron Howard for an Arrested Development homage.

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I enjoy the show, I do. I really do. But what’s there to talk about? I read a wiki page and already know who Agnes is. I know who Monica will eventually become. What else is there to talk about?

Will we get Agnes’ master plan via an exploitation monologue? There’s two episodes left and they’ve ran out of decade era television procedural to feed off of. It should be a movie or as close to one, shouldn’t it?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I enjoy the show, I do. I really do. But what’s there to talk about? I read a wiki page and already know who Agnes is. I know who Monica will eventually become. What else is there to talk about?

Will we get Agnes’ master plan via an exploitation monologue? There’s two episodes left and they’ve ran out of decade era television procedural to feed off of. It should be a movie or as close to one, shouldn’t it?
What is there to talk about? Wanda's spot in the next phase..is Strange due to pop up? Is Xavier or Reed Richards popping up? Is her children gonna lead to some Young Avengers series? Lol.