153586437_433741284624141_7327373075793113477_o.jpg
:mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Them nikkas was Skrulls, 100%, even gave her a nod and wink about her not being the only one "they're" loyal to.

As for the aerospace engineer, they haven't been revealed yet but it won't be Reed. I think it will be Beast seeing how he worked with SWORD in the comics which will make for an interesting dynamic seeing how you can tell they aren't going to be friendly to mutants.

51MEseeuhPL.jpg

Not a big enough deal to break the internet or be the "big cameo" but huge implications if that's who her guy is.

I think the cameo will be ryan reynolds aka Deadpool. He's apparently going to be in Dr. Strange 2 and I think he's big enough to break the internet.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Damn if true my hype just got shot down lol.

Yeah my guess is that they had a version that was supposed to just be a regular Dr. Strange film with a horror vibe originally, but when they got word that they were gonna get Fox, they decided to make the film more friendly for kids since the film was gonna be so important continuity wise.

Derrickson wanted the story to be intimate and be a real live horror film, which isn't a bad idea. But the notion that you're gonna take DS2, reduce the scope and narrow down the audience is crazy.

I think Feige will be fine with the horror elements but him I think him getting on stage and speaking on it out of turn and then not wanting to play ball with integration and continuity got him canned.

It'll be scarier but not too far out of bounds of DS1. I think we'll get deeper and truer to the horror genre with Blade and so on and so forth because they clearly see now that while it's important to have a wide range of fans, you're gonna have to splinter out into genres and have kid friendly hero's rather than an overall kid friendly franchise.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I think the cameo will be ryan reynolds aka Deadpool. He's apparently going to be in Dr. Strange 2 and I think he's big enough to break the internet.

I actually blew my own mind with a similar theory earlier in the thread lol

Wanda's hex is creating a vacuum that is going to suck up all all of these 'dimensions' of the Marvel brand thus making them cannon, 'real' and reactive to everything hence forth.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Logan moment where there is some sort of exposition or reveal with Vision picking up one of the comics.....

BlindEssentialGerbil-size_restricted.gif

They hit this landing right they can do fukking ANYTHING lol, I'm fully expecting Wade to show up in this show at some point.

What if that's the cameo they're talking about.....:whoo:

I'd lose my shyt lol, I would love it but I doubt it. The fact that I doubt it (and that it's Deadpool) makes it seem more likely for some reason.

:mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Derrickson wanted the story to be intimate and be a real live horror film, which isn't a bad idea. But the notion that you're gonna take DS2, reduce the scope and narrow down the audience is crazy.

I think Feige will be fine with the horror elements but him I think him getting on stage and speaking on it out of turn and then not wanting to play ball with integration and continuity got him canned.

It'll be scarier but not too far out of bounds of DS1. I think we'll get deeper and truer to the horror genre with Blade and so on and so forth because they clearly see now that while it's important to have a wide range of fans, you're gonna have to splinter out into genres and have kid friendly hero's rather than an overall kid friendly franchise.

This makes sense, there's no reason to take a movie that could easily surpass 1 bill in revenue and basically slice that in half due to a director's vision.

It's not like it's a low budget film and your pinching pennies, like most horror films. The genre in general doesn't pull in the big bag.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Why yall hate captain marvel so much?

I'm not really into all the comic books and back story but why all the hate

Yall also gotta stop gassing wanda she got one of the flattest asses I ever seen on a tv screen
:yeshrug:she cute as hell tho

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah my guess is that they had a version that was supposed to just be a regular Dr. Strange film with a horror vibe originally, but when they got word that they were gonna get Fox, they decided to make the film more friendly for kids since the film was gonna be so important continuity wise.
Heads are gonna revolt when there's no Fox characters in Doctor Strange 2. :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'd like to think Marvel isn't that stupid.
Episode be 40 minutes with 7 minutes of credits. :gucci:

Fred.

It's what makes the most sense with all the "6hr run time" talking point, imo :francis:

And to be fair, we normally miss when it comes to predicting episode's lengths -even when the show runner or an actor tell us how long the season could be-. It happened with GOT, The Mandalorian and now this.

I'd gladly take two 1 hr episodes to close out this season/series but I'm not expecting it.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's what makes the most sense with all the "6hr run time" talking point, imo :francis:

And to be fair, we normally miss when it comes to predicting episode's lengths -even when the show runner or an actor tell us who long the season could be-. It happened with GOT, The Mandalorian and now this.

I'd gladly take two 1 hr episodes to close out this season/series but I'm not expecting it.

"The Mandalorian" is another reason I said Disney+ needs to stop being afraid of regular 50-60 minute run times man.
With "GOT" people were talking about the eps would be "movie length" but at least they were around an hour. This shyt is consistently 30-40 minutes. :francis:

Hopefully the last two eps break that trend. Otherwise saying "6 hour run time" would be like saying you won a month of free pizza but every time it's delivered there's 2-3 slices missing.

Those credits are long af though and there is 2 back to back :francis:This Friday better be 50 min or more or that's blatant cap:francis:
End credits longer than Jill Scott's titties but not nearly as nice to look at. :francis:

Fred.