Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
List of comic book moves banned from China: Daredevil, Blade, The Dark Knight and.....

DEADPOOL

By even moving forward with that project they have come to terms with bypassing the Chinese market. They damn near don't like ANYTHING supernatural so what is the point of bringing in Blade, Moon Knight, Ghost-Rider, Doom ect....these characters cannot be done without elements that may turn China off.

fukk china :pacspit:

Being that Disney is shifting their focus to streaming and Deadpool proving that you don't absolutely NEED the Chinese market to be successful, I'd say Mephisto is on the table. He kind of HAS to be.

Peep the link I posted above about Agatha and Kang. I get why people are insistent on Mephisto being part of this arc but Kang fits as well.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What I know so far

Episode 8 is going to be 47 minutes.

Episode 9 will therefore be about 67 minutes. This will probably include 1 to 2 end credit scenes.

The last battle will have more CGI than End Game
I've heard all that too and I don't believe any of it.:mjlol:

However, the sole reason I believe some crazy shyt will go down in ep 9 is because the budget for this was like $200 mill. And although the show looks nice....so far it doesn't look anywhere near the ballpark of $200 mill.

Fred.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
7zmA9g.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I thought he meant the characters not the actors.
:patrice:

I did lol.

To be fair, "Agatha" has a 20+ years (Emmy nominated) career. She was a legit star before WandaVision. And Teyonah was in Spike Lee movies, Mad Men and Dear White People.

So even though I do agree that the Marvel casting folk are top notch, in this case they definitely picked already established stars.

Yea i was talking about the comic book characters themselves. Not the actors. I was aware of Kathryn before this show. Though i will admit this is my first time seeing Teyonah.

But yea i was talking about the actual characters. Like Captain Marvel herself is niche and they are here doing record numbers hyping up PHOTON of all people. This is crazy to me as a fan.

Though i guess at this point it's disrespectful to think any thing less. This is the same company that made Avengers a bigger brand then the X-men and they made Groot. GROOT!!!!! A household name!!!

The magic scenes in Doc Strange better be amazing. Agatha has done some crazy things. Also im VERY interested in seeing how far they are gonna push this "Marvel Horror Movie" thing they going for with doc strange 2. That basement scene in the last episode was really good. The whole mood changed quick as hell.

Last edited:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see all the online theories about Al Pacino being the main villain and that would be dope, but I think if Keanu ended up being the surprise cameo and the villain, it would break the internet.

I would love to see him opposite of Dr. Strange in his upcoming movie. I know him and Marvel have been in talks for a few different roles but it would be cool to see him as a villain.