Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah I dunno what's going on with that either.

Whole season is supposed to be 6 hours long but we're coming up short unless the last two eps are longer than a "normal" episode of TV.

Maybe they are but people also said last week's ep was supposed to be an hour, and it obviously wasn't.

Fred.

Any chance the 6 hrs run time includes those long ass credits reels?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why yall hate captain marvel so much?

I'm not really into all the comic books and back story but why all the hate

Yall also gotta stop gassing wanda she got one of the flattest asses I ever seen on a tv screen

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I'm not really into all the comic books and back story but why all the hate

Yall also gotta stop gassing wanda she got one of the flattest asses I ever seen on a tv screen
Lmao...Wanda is wonderful...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

MOI5Aar.png

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I did lol.

Yea i was talking about the comic book characters themselves. Not the actors. I was aware of Kathryn before this show. Though i will admit this is my first time seeing Teyonah.

But yea i was talking about the actual characters. Like Captain Marvel herself is niche and they are here doing record numbers hyping up PHOTON of all people. This is crazy to me as a fan.

Though i guess at this point it's disrespectful to think any thing less. This is the same company that made Avengers a bigger brand then the X-men and they made Groot. GROOT!!!!! A household name!!!

The magic scenes in Doc Strange better be amazing. Agatha has done some crazy things. Also im VERY interested in seeing how far they are gonna push this "Marvel Horror Movie" thing they going for with doc strange 2. That basement scene in the last episode was really good. The whole mood changed quick as hell.

The reports are that marvel made the original director back down from going full on horror movie. Probably because they got the rights to other characters before they started filming.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's insane how Disney just plucks people and make them legit stars. Monica and Agatha both just stamped they place in the MCU for years.

Right. Marvel just blessed me with something i didn't know i needed. There's alot of good storytelling to be done in the MCU that they simply cant do in a movie format.

I think Falcon and Winter solider is more in tune with the classic mcu action experience were accustomed to. But when we get to shyt like Loki or She Hulk?? The week to week format of those shows are probably gonna be amazing. ESPCIALLY She-Hulk since I'm gonna be assuming tons of MCU characters will be making cameos in that show.
Disney just let us in to this new massive, exciting and unrestricted sandbox that is the MCU / FOX with Wandavision and the future is beautiful :obama:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Damn if true my hype just got shot down lol.

Yeah my guess is that they had a version that was supposed to just be a regular Dr. Strange film with a horror vibe originally, but when they got word that they were gonna get Fox, they decided to make the film more friendly for kids since the film was gonna be so important continuity wise.