Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The aerospace engineer?

You got a link? I don't read much about this show outside of what's posted here. Too many people trying to pass off spoilers as "theories".

Fred.

Don't believe shyt at this point. :unimpressed:

These same nikkas told me every episode would be a hour and it still hasn't happened. :unimpressed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't believe shyt at this point. :unimpressed:

These same nikkas told me every episode would be a hour and it still hasn't happened. :unimpressed:

Yeah I dunno what's going on with that either.

Whole season is supposed to be 6 hours long but we're coming up short unless the last two eps are longer than a "normal" episode of TV.

Maybe they are but people also said last week's ep was supposed to be an hour, and it obviously wasn't.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The aerospace engineer?

You got a link? I don't read much about this show outside of what's posted here. Too many people trying to pass off spoilers as "theories".

Fred.
I'm trying to find a legitimate link I see a bunch mentioning Elizabeth Olsen said a reveal would be huge. I'm confident it hasn't happened yet though so one of these 2 episodes someone is coming

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah I dunno what's going on with that either.

Whole season is supposed to be 6 hours long but we're coming up short unless the last two eps are longer than a "normal" episode of TV.

Maybe they are but people also said last week's ep was supposed to be an hour, and it obviously wasn't.

Fred.
These last 2 have to be close to 50 min otherwise Disney is cap:martin:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So that shyt about hr long eps was just cap from somebody spreading shyt around on social media I guess. This ep felt like a tiny step back in pacing after last week but they're still poised to bring it home these last 2 episodes.

I wonder if that closeup of the fly on the blinds will mean anything at all.

Mephisto first comic appearance was as a fly so either that’s him or just a nod to his start.

It was a cicada not a fly.

The cicada is an animal replete with symbolism: recurring themes are resurrection, immortality, spiritual realization and spiritual ecstasy. ... For the Ancient Greeks and Romans they sang ecstatically, were sacred to Apollo and related to the dionysiac bacchae and maenads.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was a cicada not a fly.

The cicada is an animal replete with symbolism: recurring themes are resurrection, immortality, spiritual realization and spiritual ecstasy. ... For the Ancient Greeks and Romans they sang ecstatically, were sacred to Apollo and related to the dionysiac bacchae and maenads.

Man I'm glad you said this. I meant to mention it a few days ago and forgot.

I don't see how they can introduce Mephisto in this show. Earlier in the thread people said Disney+ isn't streaming in China but unless they keep him on the small screen, he can't appear in any MCU movies without losing the Chinese market. So kinda confused how that would work.

Fred.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I don't see how they can introduce Mephisto in this show. Earlier in the thread people said Disney+ isn't streaming in China but unless they keep him on the small screen, he can't appear in any MCU movies without losing the Chinese market. So kinda confused how that would work.

Fred.
I see why people are making the Mephisto connection based on all the stuff in the comics with the twins and everything but people have also been mentioning that this show is supposed to lead into the Dr. Strange sequel, that sequel deals with the multiverse and the first Dr. Strange movie introduced a bad guy who is magic based and who wants to conquer the multiverse in Dormammu.
So to me the odds that they have just cast a guy to be the physical manifestation of Dormammu is more likely than them just introducing Mephisto out of nowhere.

And if you need a comic connection, Scarlet Witch defeated Dormammu when he had taken out all the other Avengers and then he kidnapped Scarlet Witch (and Agatha Harkness) from her wedding to Vision as revenge.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Fred.
I think they could still do Mephisto because they are slowly teetering to supernatural type of storylines. He's ridiculously powerful enough where a simple shape-shifting ability would solve the whole looks like a demon thing:yeshrug:Blades coming vampires gotta get here somehow :mjlit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see why people are making the Mephisto connection based on all the stuff in the comics with the twins and everything but people have also been mentioning that this show is supposed to lead into the Dr. Strange sequel, that sequel deals with the multiverse and the first Dr. Strange movie introduced a bad guy who is magic based and who wants to conquer the multiverse in Dormammu.
So to me the odds that they have just cast a guy to be the physical manifestation of Dormammu is more likely than them just introducing Mephisto out of nowhere.

And if you need a comic connection, Scarlet Witch defeated Dormammu when he had taken out all the other Avengers and then he kidnapped Scarlet Witch (and Agatha Harkness) from her wedding to Vision as revenge.

This is another way they could go. Which is plausible since Kang seems to be in that Loki series in some capacity:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think they could still do Mephisto because they are slowly teetering to supernatural type of storylines. He's ridiculously powerful enough where a simple shape-shifting ability would solve the whole looks like a demon thing:yeshrug:Blades coming vampires gotta get here somehow :mjlit:

Yeah but you know comic nerds would freak out if he's never shown in his "true" form.

I personally wouldn't care either way, I'm not familiar with the villain enough to be invested in how he looks. As long as he's dope I'm cool.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah but you know comic nerds would freak out if he's never shown in his "true" form.

I personally wouldn't care either way, I'm not familiar with the villain enough to be invested in how he looks. As long as he's dope I'm cool.

Fred.

Nerds also complained when Heimdall was black, Ultron was created by Tony, and a whole bunch of other shyt. You know what else they did? Saw all 20+films:russ::russ::russ:fukkem:yeshrug:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
But, like @TheGodling said, I don't think that soldier was the aerospace engineer Monica was referring to.

Fred.

Them nikkas was Skrulls, 100%, even gave her a nod and wink about her not being the only one "they're" loyal to.

As for the aerospace engineer, they haven't been revealed yet but it won't be Reed. I think it will be Beast seeing how he worked with SWORD in the comics which will make for an interesting dynamic seeing how you can tell they aren't going to be friendly to mutants.

51MEseeuhPL.jpg

Not a big enough deal to break the internet or be the "big cameo" but huge implications if that's who her guy is.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

List of comic book moves banned from China: Daredevil, Blade, The Dark Knight and.....

DEADPOOL

By even moving forward with that project they have come to terms with bypassing the Chinese market. They damn near don't like ANYTHING supernatural so what is the point of bringing in Blade, Moon Knight, Ghost-Rider, Doom ect....these characters cannot be done without elements that may turn China off.

fukk china :pacspit:

Being that Disney is shifting their focus to streaming and Deadpool proving that you don't absolutely NEED the Chinese market to be successful, I'd say Mephisto is on the table. He kind of HAS to be.