Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agatha's plans work with or without saying :krs: "I'm a witch!" though.

The only reason I can kinda let it slide is because the show is so meta she broke into a theme song spelling out how evil she is. :dead:

So I took it as kinda parodying the trope where the villain reveals all their plans to the hero.

Fred.

Dead ass, the theme song makes the entire scene work. Without even dipping into knowledge from reading comics, there had been some decent foreshadowing to suggest she was Agatha (her telling Vision he was dead was really what whipped things over the edge, for example), so the twist wasn't an unexpected one at all.

But the fact that ol' girl really said fukk it, leaned into the meta premise of the show, and ran her own opening sequence complete with theme song made it something different. That, and "And I killed Sparky, too" :dead:

Agatha trap beat :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That shyt slaps

I was ready to cook on breh hitting all the Modern Old nikka dance moves, but this shyt goes. :wow:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Agatha bout to be more popular than Thanos because she got a Disney Villain song

I think she'll be the Loki of this phase in how he became a fan favorite and empathetic, though still mostly a villan.

They not about to let her just be a c*nt for being a c*nt's sake. I have a feeling we are going to see her backstory and find out that she and Wanda have a lot in common.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think she'll be the Loki of this phase in how he became a fan favorite and empathetic, though still mostly a villan.

They not about to let her just be a c*nt for being a c*nt's sake. I have a feeling we are going to see her backstory and find out that she and Wanda have a lot in common.
Yeah I think she's gonna eventually become a mentor to her. She wasn't ever an outright villain in the comics. She was kinda like a more badass version of Aunt May but with magick. She'll be a sympathetic antagonist

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

People seem to forget Loki killed 80 people in two days in the first "Avengers" movie.

But he's charming so it's cool.:mjlol:

Well look who is trending right NOW:yes:

That don't mean much man. Every time a theory picks up a little steam it trends on Twitter for a few hours. Reed Richards was trending prior to the last ep.

But, like @TheGodling said, I don't think that soldier was the aerospace engineer Monica was referring to.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
People seem to forget Loki killed 80 people in two days in the first "Avengers" movie.

But he's charming so it's cool.:mjlol:

That don't mean much man. Every time a theory picks up a little steam it trends on Twitter for a few hours. Reed Richards was trending prior to the last ep.

But, like @TheGodling said, I don't think that soldier was the aerospace engineer Monica was referring to.

Fred.

Paul Bettany and Teyonnah confirmed the person would be in ep 8 I believe

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Paul Bettany and Teyonnah confirmed the person would be in ep 8 I believe

The aerospace engineer?

You got a link? I don't read much about this show outside of what's posted here. Too many people trying to pass off spoilers as "theories".

Fred.