Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
thinking about that rabbit ...

i am thinking that that evil smile in the ep 3 end credits might have been someone masked to look like the vision rather than being the vision himself.
possible people? i. the big bad ii. senor scratchy

"here is the star of the show. i brought my rabbit for your magic trick [of making children]" - agnes.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/40994710/

image of the evil smile:
wnEi7VGl.png

TgDvM6wl.png

Q9onhD9l.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Ultron is gonna appear at the end. :yeshrug:

SPOILERS!!!

when you take the "living mind" away from vision, ultron might take over.
the living mind for OG vision was the mind stone.
the living mind for hex-vision is from the big-bad?
if they (wanda, strange) remove the big-bad from vision he might go all evil robotic on them.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's insane how Disney just plucks people and make them legit stars. Monica and Agatha both just stamped they place in the MCU for years.

To be fair, "Agatha" has a 20+ years (Emmy nominated) career. She was a legit star before WandaVision. And Teyonah was in Spike Lee movies, Mad Men and Dear White People.

So even though I do agree that the Marvel casting folk are top notch, in this case they definitely picked already established stars.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You just described the last 6 episodes. :gucci:

I mean....the bytch stole a corpse, reanimated it, then took an entire town hostage. We didn't need an episode about her "spiraling mental condition". She is a spiraling mental condition.

And as far as losing control....her powers were fukking up in the very first ep. And continued to fukk up (the stork, etc.)

So again....90% of this ep could've been shifted to a previous ep. Especially if they were longer. But Disney has a weird ass obsession with 30-40 minute run times so here we are.

Like I said, I didn't think the ep was wack but it felt like it was treading water.

Fred.
It sucked

Series has a lot of padding
Which is an accomplishment for a 9 episode mini series
Bravo Disney

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
To be fair, "Agatha" has a 20+ years (Emmy nominated) career. She was a legit star before WandaVision. And Teyonah was in Spike Lee movies, Mad Men and Dear White People.

So even though I do agree that the Marvel casting folk are top notch, in this case they definitely picked already established stars.
I thought he meant the characters not the actors.
:patrice:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It sucked

Series has a lot of padding
Which is an accomplishment for a 9 episode mini series
Bravo Disney

Ep 6 had some. Most of the other episodes suffer from not enough character and narrative development and hence too much significance in each and every statement that characters make.

How much has Hayward said for example to flesh out his character, as opposed to statements intended to direct the audience. The same is true of most of the character development of the people in the real world outside of the hex. It has been sort of rushed.

That balance is better when it comes to Monica but a bit more pure character development wouldn't have gone amiss.

It might be because the production team are not good at that per-se (which might explain why ep. 6 dragged somewhat) but within the hex there are constrained by the decade/program model they are operating within.

I am guessing that if the russo's were in charge of the very same script character development would have been more marked and character driven episodes like ep. 6 would have had more depth and wouldn't have dragged as much in parts.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ep 6 had some. Most of the other episodes suffer from not enough character and narrative development and hence too much significance in each and every statement that characters make.

How much has Hayward said for example to flesh out his character, as opposed to statements intended to direct the audience. The same is true of most of the character development of the people in the real world outside of the hex. It has been sort of rushed.

That balance is better when it comes to Monica but a bit more pure character development wouldn't have gone amiss.

It might be because the production team are not good at that per-se (which might explain why ep. 6 dragged somewhat) but within the hex there are constrained by the decade/program model they are operating within.

I am guessing that if the russo's were in charge of the very same script character development would have been more marked and character driven episodes like ep. 6 would have had more depth and wouldn't have dragged as much in parts.

Hayward is obviously a puppet.