Teyonah-parris-03.jpg

Teyonah-parris-13.jpg

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said non-readers aren’t smart to pick up on context clues or that people who are familiar with the comics aren’t allowed to be disappointed. I’m just saying that the bubbles on The Coli or Reddit aren’t necessarily reflective of the larger fanbase.

What clues were there that would allow someone with little to no knowledge of the comics to believe that Agnes was secretly a witch with supernatural powers? Her wearing a costume in the last episode? Yes, there was lots of reason to believe Agnes was suspect in general but come on now.

There were clues throughout the series of Agnes making witch references. I mean she even dressed AS A LITERAL WITCH on Halloween. Even gave the classic witch laugh.

They made it as obvious as hell.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man.... y’all gotta relax :heh:

This shyt ain’t IT to start taking personal shots at people.

Marvel comes from a place of LOVE:blessed:

So anyone that didn’t get any clues ain’t feeble minded or less than anyone else

Some people are truly casuals and others are people that are just watching the show for what it is. Not everyone trynna take deep dives combing over every little detail and analyzing every hint and clue

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You know what's funny is how everyone refers to occurrences in the previous movies like they were eyeball witnesses. lol
I mean, if i can witness sharkeisha punching someone in face on World Star, i imagine Banner hulk smashing all of harlem would probably make it there too.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol @ people not getting that there was no aerospace engineer reveal in this episode. Did that army lady look like an aerospace engineer who designed and built that thing? No, she was wearing a US Airforce uniform while the space rover and astronaut suit had SWORD logos all over it.

The costume Monica was wearing underneath the suit was an obvious nod to the Fantastic Four costume, and on top of that...

The space rover was supposedly able to withstand radiation, and it failed! That was the most obvious hint that Reed Richards built that shyt.

:russ:

This shyt is gonna end with Monica telling Reed his rover didn't work and then Ben pops in saying some shyt like 'He better make it work then because we heading off into space next'. :mjgrin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol @ people not getting that there was no aerospace engineer reveal in this episode. Did that army lady look like an aerospace engineer who designed and built that thing? No, she was wearing a US Airforce uniform while the space rover and astronaut suit had SWORD logos all over it.

The costume Monica was wearing underneath the suit was an obvious nod to the Fantastic Four costume, and on top of that...

The space rover was supposedly able to withstand radiation, and it failed! That was the most obvious hint that Reed Richards built that shyt.

This shyt is gonna end with Monica telling Reed his rover didn't work and then Ben pops in saying some shyt like 'He better make it work then because we heading off into space next'. :mjgrin:
Great catch.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The only reason I think she didn't go through in the ship is because it would have been to similar to how the FF4 got there powers and they didn't want to ruin that kind of thing since it's a pretty huge part of the FF family history.

Her getting out and running full speed into it without the helmet was super cringe for me.

I hate when they make seemingly intelligent characters do hot headed stuff to progress the story.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

That would be cool

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
By the way @hex I wanna hand you your L for trying to be the smart dumb nikka of the thread telling us there wouldn't be a twist. :umad:

Like it was really a reach that Wanda wasn't doing this shyt by herself. :heh:

:unimpressed:

And again, for the record, I'm not saying it's impossible Wanda is being controlled by someone else.

Fred.

Look man....again, I'm not saying any of that is impossible.

I'm saying it's extremely unlikely given the level of writing we've gotten so far.

Fred.

Look, I'm not saying it's impossible that there's someone else pulling the strings....but half this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment by assuming it's not her.

Fred.

I literally never once said there's no twist.

I said cats need to temper their expectations with these wild ass theories ("Sparky is really Ultron!", "Wanda is Nick Fury in disguise!") because if it's something simpler people are gonna swear the show fell off.

Which is exactly what happened after last night's ep. :mjlol:

waits for reply :sas2: ...

Then you're probably suffering from late stage Alzheimer's because you and I had damn near this exact conversation like a week ago. :gucci:

Did you forget that?

Fred.