Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Your tight. Had nothing to do with marvel.

maybe I’m different but if I’m not feeling a show after a couple of eps I’m not going sit and finish the season
I'm tight because I pointed out an aspect of the show I wasn't feeling in a DISCUSSION THREAD and you responded in 3 second with "derrr stop watching then derrr"?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Probably gonna be a Dr Strange tie in cameo in the end credits of the last episode.
Probably breh from Dr Strange 1 gonna show up talking about too many sorcerors and then plot to kill Scarlet Witch.
eb128b1dfc6af0c8f532605c74b2cb07bfdc6ae0.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Agnes is a fan favorite? :troll:

Where all my Agnes stans at brehs? :skip:

She is, and it was intended to be so. But Katherine Hahn has to do her part and she's killing it.

Also Loki was the main villian of Thor and Avengers so thats not even a good point.

Unless you saying Mephisto is just gonna be a end credits teaser at the end of the season. :jbhmm: i could see that if they are planning on him appearing in Dr Strange.

Oh it's a very good point.

He doesn't have to be an end credits teaser, but the nature of the character is for him to be a background player.

Loki was the source of all things bad going on in the MCU til we saw who was really in charge. It didn't demote him...it made him endearing and gave him in-roads to a redemption arc as the "lesser evil" which Agatha can still have unless she's found to just be an evil c*nt and not motivated by some sort of fear.

Agatha can be the source of all things bad going on in WandaVision up to a certain point too, but we all know this is connected and will carry over in to DS2 which was originally being crafted as the MCU's first legit horror film. The shyt is plain as day and not really to be confused with the fun but cockamamie theory crafting that had the likes of Deadpool joining in on the 4th wall break. (my favorite theory lol)

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably gonna be a Dr Strange tie in cameo in the end credits of the last episode.
Probably breh from Dr Strange 1 gonna show up talking about too many sorcerors and then plot to kill Scarlet Witch.
eb128b1dfc6af0c8f532605c74b2cb07bfdc6ae0.jpg

he said it’s someone he’s always wanted to work with but never had the chance, the only person I see it being from the DS movies is Benedict himself and he’s already worked with him :yeshrug:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm tight because I pointed out an aspect of the show I wasn't feeling in a DISCUSSION THREAD and you responded in 3 second with "derrr stop watching then derrr"?
I stick what I said bro. If I’m not feeling something after a couple of eps I’m not going force myself to continue

it don’t have shyt to do with marvel

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Feels like this show relies too heavily on the big reveal each episode...or the promise of one.
There's not much else that's too engaging.

the show is simple and short. It’s the 7 day analysis, discussion and theory chasing that over inflate expectations.

Comic book fans and internet nerds know Monica will get powers. So it’s no big :dwillhuh: when she gets them. As soon as they said the hex was comprised of CMBR from the Big Bang and Wanda was surprised she survived when she kicked her out, it was no secret.

honestly, just being snapped in the first place exposes you cosmic radiation.

so she was exposed 5 times

snapped
brought back
Went in the hex
Got kicked out
Went back in