And she did slave play broadway, but these brehs don’t care :mjlol:

merlin_147037128_a3548701-a66c-41db-89b7-58b429f5bdc8-articleLarge.jpg
The new black renaissance

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a good episode that exposed some things that people have already suspected. But I don’t think it’s as cut and dry as they make it seem. Agatha isn’t the big bad, she’s just the trouble maker.

We’re bound for fukkery for the next two episodes because of the following:

1. Monica, Darcy, Quicksilver and a well informed Vision are still in town
2. The book in Agathas basement.
Either imprisons the villain or can bring him/her out in a physical form. Wanda is the key to unlocking and the kids will be used as ransom
3. Hayward is about to come in guns blazing
Dr. Strange or another cameo to help

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It’s really not far fetched at all that people would know the details of IW and Endgame off hand. It would’ve been the biggest event in human history (if you exclude the religious). There would be accounts of what happened almost immediately. It would be researched. There’d be websites, articles, journals, magazines, books, etc. dedicated to it. The assassination of Frantz Ferdinand and duchess Sophie weren’t recorded, but we could give you a detailed/step by step account of what happened because it was such a pivotal moment in history, and we had a fraction of the technology we have now. The circumstances of IW/EG would be exponentially bigger.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
did Agnes call herself "Aunt Agnes?" i don't remember, but it would have been clever dialogue considering she's
the antagonist

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
i randomly thought that recently - where the fukk is Sharlto Copley? Dude should have had a huge career and just kinda disappeared after A Team
I'm watching Oldboy with Brolin and Elizabeth Olsen and it just popped up. He'd kill that role with his accent and charm.

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps