Wanda thought she was about to get rid of Monica again :umad::rudy:
4b59b93b48e93832ab1b4adad97b32ec_w200.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they don't change anyone's ethnicity in this :snoop:

Just keep them all white. I'm totally ok with that instead of pigeon holing a black face like the fox movie. Sue and Johnny are siblings but all of a sudden Johnny is black and sue is white :skip::beli:

They had them all White the first go round and it still sucked.

tbh I don't care largely about the F4 (Incredibles did them better).... just give me Doctor Doom

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Feels like this show relies too heavily on the big reveal each episode...or the promise of one.
There's not much else that's too engaging.
I've been quite satisfied with it. She , Like captain marvel, and Superman, are really too powerful for the nonstop action to be interesting. like playing a fighting game but the other players controller is broken.
Rather it drive my curiosity each episode

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I've been quite satisfied with it. She , Like captain marvel, and Superman, are really too powerful for the nonstop action to be interesting. like playing a fighting game but the other players controller is broken.
Rather it drive my curiosity each episode

its not action that's missing.
For me its any sort of coherent plot beyond the obvious mystery, pretty much all the characters being one-note and shallow, etc.
Similar to Age of Ultron in that the priority is world building.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
its not action that's missing.
For me its any sort of coherent plot beyond the obvious mystery, pretty much all the characters being one-note and shallow, etc.
Similar to Age of Ultron in that the priority is world building.
I don't think Vision or Wanda have been one note. They have expressed an array of moods and emotions. Supporting cast I can see that.
And I like world building personally so I dig that aspect.