Daps
was that matthew rhys at the circus? dude looked just like him

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Also found it kinda interesting that Monica's SWORD outfit looks to have borrowed design cues from

005-ultimates-145246-1280x0.jpg

with the darker shoulder parts and central logo too.:leon:
She had the color combo of her comic book costume too.

EumTJKHWQAUAZRT

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
show is losing some momentum the past 2 episodes for me, Im still hopeful for the final 2 episodes

A lot of us respectfully disagree. But let’s say we entertain that for a bit. Then there is this thing called “the calm before the storm”

And practically all movies or show have the set up moments where before shyt goes bat crazy they slow it down or bring you back before the proceed.

I think the past 2 eps was to answer a few questions that many wanted answers for before we come to this climax and conclusion

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:unimpressed:

I literally never once said there's no twist.

"no twist".. let's be "specific"

Look, I'm not saying it's impossible that there's someone else pulling the strings....but half this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment by assuming it's not her.

there is "someone else" pulling the strings so that is NOT exactly what happened ..

I said cats need to temper their expectations with these "wild ass theories" ("Sparky is really Ultron!", "Wanda is Nick Fury in disguise!") because if it's something simpler people are gonna swear the show fell off.

Which is exactly what happened after last night's ep. :mjlol:

Then you're probably suffering from late stage Alzheimer's because you and I had damn near this exact conversation like a week ago. :gucci:

Did you forget that?

Fred.

it's called late stage insight mr. "blah, blah, blah, blah, bah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, bah, blah, blah ..... late-stage-disclaimer .... late-stage-adjustment-without-acknowledging-my-change-in-position ...."

you didn't limit your comments to "wild ass theories" you specifically said "not wanda theories" ... and for all your wriggling and late-stage-juelzing people know what you actually said and meant at the time.

people just don't have time or energy to traipse through all of it.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's funny is how everyone refers to occurrences in the previous movies like they were eyeball witnesses. lol
To be fair, it’s the ppl affiliated with SWORD or previous SHIELD agents who have that knowledge. I’m sure Tony recorded all of the events and they had access to it

I mean, I really don’t know the answer but in Far From Home, everyone knew Iron Man is the reason they won and they were regular civilians so I’d assume the ppl who’s careers are to follow those events would know about it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
To be fair, it’s the ppl affiliated with SWORD or previous SHIELD agents who have that knowledge. I’m sure Tony recorded all of the events and they had access to it

I mean, I really don’t know the answer but in Far From Home, everyone knew Iron Man is the reason they won and they were regular civilians so I’d assume the ppl who’s careers are to follow those events would know about it
What if the our perspective is really Stark drones recording shyt at different angles? lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
my new completely wrong theory based on breadcrumbs and other popular theories... Agnes's partner is actually...
Doctor Strange.

don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled. i'm not actually spoiling anything, i'm talking out of my ass, but some of my guesses are based on theories/rumors i've seen online. I haven't seen anyone write it up like this though.

Strange set up Westview as a paradise/prison for Wanda b/c he knew she could go supernova after Vision's death. (like how he told Loki he watches everyone he deems a threat to Earth)

He had "Agnes" go there to observe everything, but had no clue how powerful and evil she actually was.

He comes in at the end to help Wanda and Vision fight Agnes, and probably one of her demon dudes that everyone has theorized. no idea about this, its just been the popular guess from day 1. Probably evil Pietro too.

Agnes tells Wanda that Strange was behind it all, and she turns on him. I feel like her kids probably get in the fight too. Maybe the fast one fights Pietro and the other one somehow calms Wanda down b/c they're hinting he's like her. maybe he kills Agnes... the fukk knows... Monica is in the fight as well.

Strange tells Wanda he was just looking out for her and that they have to shut the hex down before it engulfs the planet. It's some Professor X/Jean Grey type shyt where you know Wanda could snap at any second. Vision knows he cannot exist outside of the Hex so he either sacrifices himself, or he makes Strange kill him. This sets Wanda off, and she does some kind of blast that creates mutants and tears open the multiverse.

Show ends with Strange basically saying something along the lines of Thor's "What did you do" in IW.

Wanda (and the demon dude) get away somehow, and both come back in Strange's movie (Olsen is confirmed in the movie) She's the antagonist of Multiverse of Madness, until the third act where she aligns back with Strange and they close the multiverse, but mutants are now in the MCU. Devil dude is the other villain b/c it's a horror movie directed by Sam Raimi, there has to be that type of character.

eh? no? not completely different from some of the shyt people have probably guessed, but i haven't seen much talk about
Strange being the orchestrator of it all. Essentially making him a well-meaning reluctant antagonist of this show.