Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Don't know much about the Darhold book but seeing as this is Marvel, i have to imagine that an attempt will be made to destroy the book which will lead to a more powerful entity being unleashed.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
And as I said before, the average non- comic book reader would of still saw the AGNES reveal a mile away. That was a bit TOO obvious.
Wrong cuz I didn't if it wasn't for y'all In here and everybody else I know that watches this show

edit if you mean you could peep something was up with her your right but if your talking about knowing who she was that's a no

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:mjlol:Did fans really thought reed or blue marvel was going to show up? Only MCU side characters will pop up on this show. Also Reed wouldn’t be areospace engineer but most likely in the astrophysics phd space
Sword switched up from space to sentient weapons. Plus the astronaut talk earlier.

I didn’t think the FF were going to show but Reed would definitely fit in. Especially if he keep working on space stuff while SWORD disappproved

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Side note, anyone think it's "strange" how they kinda avoid magic even to the point of not calling wanda scarlett witch, and describing her powers as more cosmic and sci fi... Only to do a complete 180 with anges at the end.

"Your ancestors called it magic, and you call it science. Well I come from a place where they are one in the same thing"

Truthfully Id prefer they leave asuch magic and mojo out of the MCU as much as possible anyway (they always make stories stupid, and are a cop out imo) plus I'm not huge on the super natural stuff as it is.

Well that's a bummer because in the same way we have cosmic and street level sub-genre's being established within the MCU, there will be a Super-natural one as well especially with characters like Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight and most importantly Doom...who all have some ties to who?????

:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Your ancestors called it magic, and you call it science. Well I come from a place where they are one in the same thing"

Well that's a bummer because in the same way we have cosmic and street level sub-genre's being established within the MCU, there will be a Super-natural one as well especially with characters like Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight and most importantly Doom...who all have some ties to who?????

:francis:

:ehh:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It would literally only take like 2 minutes of dialogue to explain everything

:comeon:

2 minutes?

Did they not expose Loki as a 'mid-boss' and set up one of the greatest on screen villians of all time in like as the one pulling the strings in like...15 seconds?

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

I can see some coming to this conclusion as it’s possible that this show is meant to be watched at face value but then again....nothing is what it seems when comes to Marvel. So I’m expecting the Huge reveal to be right at the end.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Somebody pointed that as female lead series in this culture, they probably don't want Agnes simply being the crony of a more powerful man.
So there is a possibily if disney is being pollical that agnes is the final boss.

Or Agnes, being a fan favorite would run the risk of being irredeemable if she's not the mid-boss (like Loki)...Agatha could blow in the same manner without that forced feminist villan angle when she is naturally an anti-hero.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yeah, I'm agreeing with the side not expecting anyone else major to show. It's episode 7 and they just dropped the 'Agnes All Along' banger :stylin:, I don't see them introducing someone else major, outside of hints or slight teasers. Also agree that maybe you could think Agnes was shady, even with the fakeout with Vision last week :mjgrin:, but the average viewer wouldn't expect her to be a witch casting spells without any knowledge of the comics :skip:.

Elizabeth Olsen was getting her Modern Family on, especially with the design of the house. The theme music was more Office though and Vision had a great Jim look to the camera :obama:

Good episode for Monica as she has the Hex juice now :ohhh:, didn't realize how well this series would set her up for Captain Marvel 2.
Homie who plays vision said someone he’s always wanted to work with will be on the show

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Or Agnes, being a fan favorite would run the risk of being irredeemable if she's not the mid-boss (like Loki)...Agatha could blow in the same manner without that forced feminist villan angle when she is naturally an anti-hero.
Agnes is a fan favorite? :troll:

Where all my Agnes stans at brehs? :skip:

Also Loki was the main villian of Thor and Avengers so thats not even a good point.

Unless you saying Mephisto is just gonna be a end credits teaser at the end of the season. :jbhmm: i could see that if they are planning on him appearing in Dr Strange.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Did fans really thought reed or blue marvel was going to show up? Only MCU side characters will pop up on this show. Also Reed wouldn’t be areospace engineer but most likely in the astrophysics phd space
I knew that was bs from the jump, they would've announced his casting already or it would've leaked. Especially if it was John Kransinski like the internet wanted it to be.

Daps
I liked it but the story didn't progress in a HUGE way. I mean, we learned that Agnes is Harkness, but brehs been calling that since day one. And Teyonah fine ass is exhibiting her powers. We learned that QS ain't really QS. Those were the 3 major things that happened in this ep, but we were already expecting that.

I gotta admit, I was letdown by the astrophysicist reveal. Feige and them just hit us with the :troll:

Enjoyable, but I'm looking forward to more story progression in the next couple of eps.