Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i don't think he was there, she just mentioned him a few times. i imagine he's gonna be the Mephisto/Nightmare big bad. i couldn't tell who was with anyone. who was Herb's wife? feel like they didn't really pair people up on purpose. Schwimmer looked like he was with the big girl, but then the neighborhood lady sat between them. these are probably all just random people who got sucked into Wanda's pocket universe.

Yeah but which guy is ralph :dead:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that I can't binge this is PISSING ME OFF. I wish I could beat whoever ass that thought releasing episodes week to week was a good fukking idea. That way of releasing episodes is obsolete when dealing with streaming services. Netflix changed the game and they're rying to go against the grain. fukk that shyt.

I'm so frustrated they decided to go that route I don't even know what to do with myself.

:bryan:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Anyone read the Avengers Standoff story?

Some elements from that being used it seems

Up till she is pregnant both eps they kept going on about kids, at the dinner, at the talent show. Could be leading to her losing her kids, which us cause of her going mad - House of M

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The fact that I can't binge this is PISSING ME OFF. I wish I could beat whoever ass that thought releasing episodes week to week was a good fukking idea. That way of releasing episodes is obsolete when dealing with streaming services. Netflix changed the game and they're rying to go against the grain. fukk that shyt.

I'm so frustrated they decided to go that route I don't even know what to do with myself.
Literally no one has a problem when HBO or FX does this. And they still do it. Netflix got y'all spoiled.

It's really not that big of a deal, and honestly it makes for better weekly speculation.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Speak on it :ehh:

I'm at work, I got time :ehh:

In that story one of the Infinity stones creates a child, that child has powers to create a world that mutant villians were turned normal people living in the burbs. SHIELD knew about it and used that town as a prison with a forcefield around it and would observe it, similar to the one u see in the trailers.

Also u see that sword is watching Wandas story

Maybe nothing in it, but some of the elements reminded me of that story.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
In that story one of the Infinity stones creates a child, that child has powers to create a world that mutant villians were turned normal people living in the burbs. SHIELD knew about it and used that town as a prison with a forcefield around it and would observe it, similar to the one u see in the trailers.

Also u see that sword is watching Wandas story

Maybe nothing in it, but some of the elements reminded me of that story.

:ohhh:

That and this really remind me of Tranquility Lane from Fallout 3.

Maybe that's why I'm getting PTSD from watching this shyt. :mjlol: