Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This is good, as a non comic book head I’m interested to see where this goes and what the overall story is.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This first ep getting weird already :merchant:

That scene during the dinner was legit uncomfortable and creepy

shyt is entertaining so far and it's nailed the concept for sure.

shyt kind of reminding me of Tranquility Lane from Fallout 3. :merchant:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I noticed when vision is sitting at the table with the guys in ep 2 the people in the background are just looping in a infinite loop like a flintstones or some shyt. :lupe:

I like the surreal and sinister vibe that’s underneath the light hearted suburban life classic TV sitcom shyt

Honestly it's freaking me out :dead:

The 50's black and white horror aesthetic has always worked on me :dead:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I noticed when vision is sitting at the table with the guys in ep 2 the people in the background are just looping in a infinite loop like a flintstones or some shyt. :lupe:

Honestly it's freaking me out :dead:

The 50's black and white horror aesthetic has always worked on me :dead:
Feels like a mixture of Truman show, twilight zone, dikk van dyke/I dream of jeannie. Interesting stuff, definitely some creepy moments.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finished Ep 2

Outside of the blatantly obvious hints of the red helicopter and the radio, I think the most interesting clue is the lady at the town meeting.

It kind of implies that Wanda has real people trapped in her reality against their will. 2 of them I think we already know, Geraldine is Monica from Captain Marvel and I believe Agnes is Agatha from the comics. I can't tell if either of them know what's going on or if they are stuck in the illusion.

Idk what the fukk is up with Candyman coming out of the sewer tho :dwillhuh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
how many episodes is this going to be?

9 apparently.

It's killing me that I have to wait a week for each episode...

For sure but this lends itself well to week to week due to the ongoing mystery. I feel like if I just straight up binged this it probably would've just been :yeshrug:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that I can't binge this is PISSING ME OFF. I wish I could beat whoever ass that thought releasing episodes week to week was a good fukking idea. That way of releasing episodes is obsolete when dealing with streaming services. Netflix changed the game and they're rying to go against the grain. fukk that shyt.

I'm so frustrated they decided to go that route I don't even know what to do with myself.