Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Helps with the discussion threads to.
It works out for the Mouse as well. This is the biggest thing Disney+ currently has out now that Mando S2 ended and hardly having any new content. They got this timed perfectly with Falcon coming in March and Loki in May. No way would they drop all these eps at once on some "Here ya go" ish with the major implications this show has on the MCU's future.

FX and HBO are network television. It's not a fair comparison.
FX on Hulu, Prime Video, HBO Max all follow the same format at times.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This show is my shyt. You lot think Monica is in on this Wanda shyt?

Also the outro credits are fire

Yeah but probably not in the way that you think.

I think Monica is Geraldine, probably sent in by sword to be their eyes so they can survey this reality and figure out whose doing this. But as a side effect on going into the reality she got amnesia.

I think sword will help her remember what she's doing but she will get caught and the get kicked out by wanda.

She also might be a skrull pretending to be monica also, but I'm not sure yet.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I havent read all the opinions yet but i fukking loved every second :dead: from what I read they only sticking to the sitcom vibes until the last 2-3 episodes so you already know its going to get crazy

With wanda being a mutant, im sure we're going to get introduced to the MCU version of x men through this show. Even if its just a mention of the X-Gene but im sure this show is going to set up mutants

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I havent read all the opinions yet but i fukking loved every second :dead: from what I read they only sticking to the sitcom vibes until the last 2-3 episodes so you already know its going to get crazy

With wanda being a mutant, im sure we're going to get introduced to the MCU version of x men through this show. Even if its just a mention of the X-Gene but im sure this show is going to set up mutants

I agree completely, a lot of people think it's too early but I don't.

I think if nothing else we will get some kind of mention of magneto, or like you said the gene. This is the only X-Men related media in phase 4, so I think it makes sense to atleast set them up in this.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I agree completely, a lot of people think it's too early but I don't.

I think if nothing else we will get some kind of mention of magneto, or like you said the gene. This is the only X-Men related media in phase 4, so I think it makes sense to atleast set them up in this.

Yep, and when you consider the fact that both wanda and deadpool are going to.appear in "dr strange and the multiverse of madness" it makes total sense

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If they give me even a crumb I’m good :wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yep, and when you consider the fact that both wanda and deadpool are going to.appear in "dr strange and the multiverse of madness" it makes total sense

Deadpool is in it? First I'm hearing of that.

That implies they are just gonna flat out pull the mutants out of the Sonyverse. That sounds like fukkery. :picard: