Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Deadpool forreal? :gladbron:

If they give me even a crumb I’m good :wow:

Deadpool is in it? First I'm hearing of that.

That implies they are just gonna flat out pull the mutants out of the Sonyverse. That sounds like fukkery. :picard:

Just Google search and theres multiple reports of him being in it.When you think about it, its probably the best way to introduce him in the MCU

Idk if dr strange is rated R but kevin feige has described that movie as marvels first horror film so at the LEAST its pg-13. And we all know by now that deadpool 3 will be rated R and take place in the MCU

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
ErxDhErWMAAW_S5

children_of_the_atom.jpg

:jbhmm:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that I can't binge this is PISSING ME OFF. I wish I could beat whoever ass that thought releasing episodes week to week was a good fukking idea. That way of releasing episodes is obsolete when dealing with streaming services. Netflix changed the game and they're rying to go against the grain. fukk that shyt.

I'm so frustrated they decided to go that route I don't even know what to do with myself.

No one really talks about those Netflix shows after the weekend they premiere to be real. The mouse taking it byke to the watercooler :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The fact that I can't binge this is PISSING ME OFF. I wish I could beat whoever ass that thought releasing episodes week to week was a good fukking idea. That way of releasing episodes is obsolete when dealing with streaming services. Netflix changed the game and they're rying to go against the grain. fukk that shyt.

I'm so frustrated they decided to go that route I don't even know what to do with myself.

Netflix does have some shows they do a weekly release too though... matter fact I’m watching one :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Literally no one has a problem when HBO or FX does this. And they still do it. Netflix got y'all spoiled.

It's really not that big of a deal, and honestly it makes for better weekly speculation.

Hell again not just HBO.

Like some of the people in here are literally the same people that watched Wu Tang Chronicles, The Boys and The Expanse and it wasn’t too much of a complaint with those.

But we get it, it’s Marvel season, niccas is hungry/thirsty/starving and they want their whole plate NOW!:laff:

FX and HBO are network television. It's not a fair comparison.

Amazon and Hulu are fair though and they do it.