Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The fact that I can't binge this is PISSING ME OFF. I wish I could beat whoever ass that thought releasing episodes week to week was a good fukking idea. That way of releasing episodes is obsolete when dealing with streaming services. Netflix changed the game and they're rying to go against the grain. fukk that shyt.

I'm so frustrated they decided to go that route I don't even know what to do with myself.
Well for everyone that watched Batman TAS AND Fox X Men TAS..its just back to business.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1st. Episode 1>>>>Episode 2

2nd I really like Agnes (I think thats the best friend name). She's a really good actress
3) episode was boring. Didnt like that plot at all. Episode 1 did a good job capturing that Bewitch feel.

4) this is straight but I can't wait till she snaps. Overall these episodes aren't bad but nothing I would rewatch.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well for everyone that watched Batman TAS AND Fox X Men TAS..its just back to business.
I watched that shyt too. I'm 35 and now that I know I really shouldn't be watching a tv series that way it's really irritating. It's obsolete like I said.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They will definitely be face to face down the line..maybe when she needs him the most.

Well I think there's 1 of 2 ways they could do it.

they say her parents that she remembers were not actually her parents

or

she summons him from another reality in the multiverse, which would make him her "dad" but not really. It also would be a shortcut to him already having mutant abilities

But who knows

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the first two episodes..
shes in her own world I suppose but who's trying to awaken her? Who was in the bee keeper outfit? She's trying to hold it all together though. Good hook.
definitely
Agent Woo
talking to her.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
how is that one dude not David Schwimmer's brother? Also, we all know Ralph is gonna be someone big

Which one was ralph? I already forgot. :russ:

To me it seems like every character in the show is a actual person trapped in Wanda's reality.

But if that's the case, whose Vision? :ohhh:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The fact that I can't binge this is PISSING ME OFF. I wish I could beat whoever ass that thought releasing episodes week to week was a good fukking idea. That way of releasing episodes is obsolete when dealing with streaming services. Netflix changed the game and they're rying to go against the grain. fukk that shyt.

I'm so frustrated they decided to go that route I don't even know what to do with myself.

It's all about money.

Because Disney knows that's there's absolutely nothing on Disney Plus right now other than The Mandolorian and WandaVision, and if they released everything at once people would cancel the subscription as soon as they finished the series.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Which one was ralph? I already forgot. :russ:

To me it seems like every character in the show is a actual person trapped in Wanda's reality.

But if that's the case, whose Vision? :ohhh:
i don't think he was there, she just mentioned him a few times. i imagine he's gonna be the Mephisto/Nightmare big bad. i couldn't tell who was with anyone. who was Herb's wife? feel like they didn't really pair people up on purpose. Schwimmer looked like he was with the big girl, but then the neighborhood lady sat between them. these are probably all just random people who got sucked into Wanda's pocket universe.